Stuck for a Christmas Present for a loved one?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Try one of these, saw one in the flesh today and they really are rather special.
small_rotmw.gif

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
what is it rolfw?...... and will it confuse the wife?......cos if it does i want buy twenty of em lol.......waverider

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Nothing spectacular, it's a crystal paper weight, but I have to say it is one of the nicest I have seen. :)

Perhaps that's just me being sad though. :)

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Why are you sad Big...R is there anything we can do?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
No yer not sad rolfw.......u know i like a laugh!.....i was just thinking if i bought one and put it on the display in the living room it might distract her from watchin bl**dy soaps....hehehe........waverider

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Heh Heh, looks like it from the Gif Net1. :D

Just as an afterthought though, anyone else who has interesting gift ideas, why not post them in this thread.

I'm sure that there are loads of members desperately trying to think up original present ideas. :)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Nice try Razor. :D

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Ok Ok I will throw in the flights and one night at the above establishment for you and your Wife/Partner/Other half, or what ever they are called in these PC times.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
The Best present a loved one could give me......is to tell me that Coronation Street is about to broadcast its last ever episode!.........and all the loser's that try to act in it will never work in TV again!........... waverider

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, Now that is funny Jimbo. :D :D :-cheers

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Very good Waverider, but unfortunately the site owner says
Manhole Covers of the World
I do not sell manhole covers!

Damnation, really wanted one. :)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Lol.....just foolin around rolfw!.....anything for a chuckle...although i thought jimbo's page was the best
:-).......waverider

Billyreh

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
You guys crack me up. If I would to buy any of those thoughtful gift items for my Mrs she would go off on one and never speak to me again.

She said to me yesterday what would make me really happy for Chrismas is a kitten and I said we allready have a f***ing cat that has a mind of its own and shits all over the f****ing house. I think this Christmas you may have to be a little unhappy and live with the dressing gown and slipppers..

Woman....

Regards

Billy

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
LOL.....but if you really want to get into her good books m8....then why not buy her The Coronation Street 1963 to 2003 DVD Collection .....I'm sure she would appreciate that snuggled up to you on the sofa sharing a tin a Cadburys Roses.......heh heh.....

Billyreh

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
I think that would get me in to the good books m8. The chocolate bit, I am not to sure about the DVD and then theres the problem of snuggled up and watching it, I think I'll give that one a miss any other ideas welome..

:-)

Billy

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
@razor

If you are still stuck early January with the dish, I may well take you up on the offer as I have a few days holiday to get shot of

Let me know (not sure how many tools I can bring over on the plane)