Stuck

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
I Have A Aston Cam A Titanium Card Can Somedody Please Tell Me Where To Go To Get The Files I Need To Get This Working Again I Had It Working On Sky On 13 Now No Nothing Just A Message Program Not Available Anybody Help

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
The provider has changed the method of communicating with the smart card slightly, so some emulators will no longer work.

Keep an eye out on rdi-sat (or toecutters or satdudez) for new files, when the programmers have had a chance to update the code.

Best regards

(Les - note that conax normally goes off every tuesday, so don't worry, just wait for new files)

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
Hi Thaks For The In Fo But The Links You Have Given Me I Am Not A Member And When I Tryed To Become A Member I Was Told The Membership Had Stopped So I Donot Know How To Go About Getting The Files What Was The Other Files You Told Me About? CONAX is still working fine I was thinking of getting some more cards so I could watch something eles if this happens again but I only have 2 cam slots to use so I need advise as to what cams cards to get I have 2 titanium card at the moment

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
can somebody point me in the direction of the TMB PLEASE bear with me Iam new to this still learning and please tell me how to get it

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
Les

Go to rdi-sat, mach1 files section - there is a file dated 3/7/2004. Have a play with that in your conax cam.

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
Hi Great Tmb Got It Ok But Did Not Know It Allso Has A Programer how do you use it and can you tell me wha other programs I should be able to get as I dont seem to be able to get any more programs at 1w should I look some where eles what prorams should I be able to get on 13,28,19 or do I need other cams cards ect?