Subscribing abroad

FNZ

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think BBC going FTA is going to cost us a lot. I think BBC documentries are best in the world and their talk shows are genuinely thought provoking. I dont live in UK but was priviliged to have SKY subscription.Now suddenly i have lost all BBC channels (since shifted to weaker Sat Astra 2D) was'nt watching ITV 1, ITV 2 and Hallmark channels etc already,but that was considered half the misfortune and easily ignored. I wonder what Sky subscribers abroad have to say on this subject. Is there any solution to this problem?

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Depending on where you live,probably means upgrading your dish to double its size.In Cyprus we could get bbc on minimum 1.2m but now on a 3m dish.where are you?

FNZ

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I live in Thessaloniki, north (eastern) part of Greece.I have I.4m dish.Living in an aprtment building changing this dish to 3m would require hell of an effort and a lot of coaxing of building administrator and other tenants.But if catch Astra 2D in Cyprus it certainly is a good news for us.
FZ