• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sun Channels Coming In Dish Tv Today

My Satellite Setup
dishtv india
My Location
India
After searching dish tv channels I saw sun channels are available there, but no signal is there. I think it will be viewable from today night or tomorrow.

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV, Zenega STB
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
what is the total number of channels you see after search. I was getting 164 in the morning.

-Anant.

My Satellite Setup
1.8m dish,watching tv cabo
My Location
nigeria
what is the frequecies and position of sun tv,please

thuvarakan

i'm lovin' it
My Satellite Setup
*90cm Dish/Twin output LNB/NSS 6/INSAT4B
*Eurostar 8110 AD+CI FTA STB
My Location
Colombo
athavale said:
what is the total number of channels you see after search. I was getting 164 in the morning.

-Anant.
176 Channels..

My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
any body please tell it's TP. I tried 11590, 11627 but they has nothing...

My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
any body please tell it's TP. I tried 11590, 11627 but they has nothing... but yes i got some chs on 12688H but no permit on

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV, Zenega STB
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
has anybody able to view any of those channels? I have subscribed to Marathi and hence may not be seen. But, anybody who is subscribed to Tamil/Malayalam/Kannada language are able to see it?

-Anant.

thuvarakan

i'm lovin' it
My Satellite Setup
*90cm Dish/Twin output LNB/NSS 6/INSAT4B
*Eurostar 8110 AD+CI FTA STB
My Location
Colombo
athavale said:
has anybody able to view any of those channels? I have subscribed to Marathi and hence may not be seen. But, anybody who is subscribed to Tamil/Malayalam/Kannada language are able to see it?

-Anant.
No. Tamil/Malayalam...not yet viewable..Channels are there (total of 177 scanned this morning) But still Getting NO ACCESS messages for SUN channels..

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV, Zenega STB
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
it is very bad. I think, once SUNDTH starts broadcasting, DishTV and TataSky will get wiped out or they will have to reduce their prices.

See the DishTV website update as below.

http://www.dishtv.in/static/packDishmaxi.asp

DISH MAXI Rs.300* per month

The dish maxi package includes dish welcome and many more Channels from geres like english movies, kids entertainment, business news, music etc. You can customise your dish maxi package by selecting one regional bouquet of your language, out of the 8 regional bouquets on offer. To subscribe the bouquet you are required to pay monthly subscription of Rs. 300 taxes included.

Popular Zee, Star, Sony channels in all language zones

With Sun Channels - Maxi package - 157 Channels for Rs. 350/-pm :-Nooo

srikanthm06

My Satellite Setup
starsat SR-X200 CI Plus receiver with replaceable cam modules and DishtvIndia's Zenega Receiver, kuband, c band with sats NSS6, Hotbird and AsiaSAT3S.
My Location
Dubai
Looks like even maxi subsribers has to shell out more for sun channels. After logging into customer page when you click on first option update your package there is a link upgrade for sun channels option but still it is not working yet (page cannot be displayed error). I Guess that page works in couple of days and we have to paymore to get sun channels.

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Amritsar
let me clear one thing that these chs are belonging to DISHTV DTH and not to sun DTH. tell me if I am wrong.... u can see at DishTV 999 ch... it's not SUN DTH...

srikanthm06

My Satellite Setup
starsat SR-X200 CI Plus receiver with replaceable cam modules and DishtvIndia's Zenega Receiver, kuband, c band with sats NSS6, Hotbird and AsiaSAT3S.
My Location
Dubai
Can anyone tell me if any one of you are getting sun channels I mean by upgrading through SMS or something like that in dishtv? Appreciate any info over this

My Satellite Setup
DishTV
Zenega CD1004S
DishMaxi
My Location
Bangalore, India
I have Maxi package. I called up DishTV. If you want Sun channels then you need to pay another Rs. 50 pm more. These are channels come as one package. So if you want even one channel(I want only Malayalam Surya TV), you still need to pay up this Rs. 50 as these channels are not available in pick. Not sure if that will ever happen.
I wish I could pick channels I want.

Afsal

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Amritsar
how they dare to ask for more money when max limit to charge on DTH is 300 rs by Indian Government...

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV, Zenega STB
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
Hey, just wait for SUN DTH actual launch. If Dish TV does not reduce their prices, their subscriber base is going to go down and then they will realise.

And, I feel, those who have already subscribed to Dish Maxi package with a regional pick, should continue to get their language picks from SUN channels also on Dish TV.

And, tomorrow, when I want to renew, and if I don't have requirement of SUN channels, then why should I pay 50 Rs. extra?

I think, things will get sorted out when not many may choose to have SUN channels.

-Anant.

My Satellite Setup
ZENEGA DISHTV
My Location
ME
In my opinion the government should interfere in this matter discriminating SUN as an alien network and let them also impose to carry the national channel and respective regional channels, as they do for cable TV networks.

dspdsp

My Satellite Setup
DishTV DTH
Zenega 1004s Receiver
90cm offset Sharp dish antenna
My Location
india
As tata is also offering SUN channels with other channels at Rs.350/- I think once more players ( Reliance, Bharti Airtel ) enter into market prices should come down. Also there is a rule which will be effective from december I guess which makes DTH operators to provide choice to consumer to select individual channel and not the entire package. I think they will have no choice but to reduce price in coming months ( after december ).

My Satellite Setup
Hot bird/winxp
Srikanth,
I got sun channels upgraded. Still their web site has no development on paying through. Instead, I added funds to my account. Then I sent e-mail to customercare with VC no. I got it upgraded within 4-24 hours. To have channels quickly to get activated, keep on either any MOD or Z.News.

My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
uae dubai
hey guys why is dish tv not adding neo sports and new channels like bindass we should boycot dish tv all this channels are been added by tata sky n we r payin the same for dish tv n not gettin channnels we should fight for it