Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Sunday used to be a day of rest and an extra couple of hours in bed but no longer since my daughter decided to do the Sunday papers. Hence I was up at 7.00am today and look what the sky was like

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Certainly some impressive sights early in the morning Topper, I'm normally up around that time, but sat in front of the computer. :)

Marts

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90 cm dish + two LNB 13/19 E
90 cm dish + one LNB 30 W
Humax 5400 .. Oh and cable for Mrs Marts (smilie here)
My Location
Gozo - Malta
toppervte33h said:
Sunday used to be a day of rest and an extra couple of hours in bed but no longer since my daughter decided to do the Sunday papers. Hence I was up at 7.00am today and look what the sky was like

NW England - LOL - pull the other one - this was Penrith at 0730 October 2

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Marts said:
NW England - LOL - pull the other one - this was Penrith at 0730 October 2

Sorry it is absolutely genuine, Penrith is quite a drive north from here J31 at least one hour and it looks like you had the tip of that weather front out in the Atlantic running over into Scotland that Jo Blythe was telling us about (phoar), I'm sorry you missed the sight, twas bootiful just bootiful and the sky wasn't bad either.O-Ha