The Local Drunkard
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
Did anyone notice tonight in the first part of corrie, that when Jamie and Kirk were in the Kebab shop, Jamie had been added in via a green screen? I could just tell (cos of the bizarre lines just visible) around his figure!

Yorks

Mentally unstable.
My Satellite Setup
Pretend to know what I'm doing. Only the clever ones rumble me.
My Location
S. Yorks
AlexBellisBrown said:
Did anyone notice tonight in the first part of corrie, that when Jamie and Kirk were in the Kebab shop, Jamie had been added in via a green screen? I could just tell (cos of the bizarre lines just visible) around his figure!
Unfortunately I didn't see it, but perhaps he has an aversion to Kebab shops - and rightly so. :-rofl2

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Well whilst the aspect ration of the grab is incorrect I see no evidence of what you describe, perhaps the convergence on your TV is goosed :eek: or was it just another good night

Attachments

Yorks

Mentally unstable.
My Satellite Setup
Pretend to know what I'm doing. Only the clever ones rumble me.
My Location
S. Yorks
From Topper's pic, it's looks like it was a night scene -
or was it just a typical rainy Manchester day?:)

Maybe the scene was shot during the day and it was the 'night time' that was added. (I don't think Kirk is allowed out after dark - bloody agents).

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
Hmm.. dunno, it sure looked like it at the time, but as you said, i had one or 2 that night!