SUPERDOM

N

nikdjor

With my NOKIA MEDIAMASTER 9800 S i can't find SUPERDOM channels on astra in PREMIERE WORLD bouqet :(...
I was told thath i need a new softwer ........Is that true ?
At the moment i have softwer version MA 1.2 .....
Please tell me how to find this channels ....

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
I you really mean "can't find" then check the settings at Lyngsat: http://www.lyngsat.com/dig/pw.shtml
Can you find any channels at all? Perhaps your dish is not aligned properly.

If instead you actually mean "can't get a picture" then it may be a CAM/card problem.

You don't say what kind of CAM you have, and this is critical.
SuperDom is transmitted in Betacrypt (Irdeto variant) just like the rest of PW. You need an Irdeto "AllCAM" when using a Nokia 9800. Do you have the AllCAM? Or just a standard CAM? If you pick up any of the other PW stuff, you must have an AllCAM. (or a FreeCAM)
If you do, then the reason you can not get a picture on the specific Superdom stuff can only be because the card is not activated for those channels (here I am assuming you are not using the cardless FreeCAM).

Unfortunately you don't say what card you have either (you didn't etell us much did you?).
Is it an official subscription, or a pirate card? If a pirate, is it an official digital "MOSC" (eg DF1-card) that you or someone else has reprogrammed, or is it a wafer/pic-card?

In any event, you will need to ensure that the card is activated for these channels - ie contains the right keys and channel-ids.

2old

N

nikdjor

I can't find this channels at all.....i don't know what is problem with this .....
i know everyting about freq. etc. .....
but when i start searching, NOKIA can't find just this channels ..
my friend also had this problem ....
he told me that his dealer loaded this channels in his NOKIA by using computer.......
and he told him that this is the only way to memorise SUPERDOM..

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Try entering the PIDs manually in the receiver.
Check the link I gave you for the Audia & Video PIDs.

Can't think what else might be the problem.

2old