Switch OFF most TVs from your keyring £9.99

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
h**p://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=GADG&title=598157&P36=FHQKQ

Sounds great in pubs or the noisy neighbour TVs....

Simply point it at the TV you wish to control, press a button and hold for a few seconds. Hey Presto, you have just gained control of that telly! It can even be used on commercial plasma screens, projector screens at the pub and virtually anything with a Infra Red port.

Drive your friends and foes mad by changing channels - make them think their telly's broken by muting it! The fun is endless! Imagine you're at the pub, a penalty is about to be taken...you press the button...the TV switches off.

On a more serious note it is perfect if you can't find the remote at home because you can always find your keys (well, almost!)

Please note: Will work on the majority of TV's, however we cannot guarantee 100% success - it seems to not like Samsungs....

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
As he lay slumped in the corner of the pub, a blood soaked pulpy mess, all he did was change the channel at the exact moment the FA cup final winning goal was scored. :D

>COR<

My Location
Sneek, HOLLAND
I can use my PDA for it too.....

Luckily i never visit pubs......:D

Well, in Liverpool then occasionally :D

Cheers,

Cor