Switchbox

dbolton

Reaction score
My Location
UK Essex (upminster)
Hi all once again

While waiting for my new motor to arrive could someone tell me if there is such a thing as a switchbox to switch the the the satellite from one receiver to another.Long story short need to switch between my fta box and digibox when the motor arrives. Thanks all in advance.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
dbolton said:
Hi all once again

While waiting for my new motor to arrive could someone tell me if there is such a thing as a switchbox to switch the the the satellite from one receiver to another.Long story short need to switch between my fta box and digibox when the motor arrives. Thanks all in advance.

You need an A/B switch. Maplins do them.

Llew

dbolton

Reaction score
My Location
UK Essex (upminster)
Great thanks I wasn't even sure of the name just it's purpose, I see maplin's have them but as far as I can see they don't ship overseas, I don't suppose that you know of any eshops that do. Thanks again.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
dbolton said:
Great thanks I wasn't even sure of the name just it's purpose, I see maplin's have them but as far as I can see they don't ship overseas, I don't suppose that you know of any eshops that do. Thanks again.

This supplier does them -
_www.brymar.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Dish_and_Switches_11.html

Don't know about overseas postage though.

Llew