T-rex and canal digitaal

yakup72

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
trex
My Location
turkey
Hi,

I have a question and i hope some one has the answer. I want to buy a canal digitaal card next time i go to holland. I understood it works in t-rex (4.6) cam.

But also I understood that to activate the card it has to be in offical cam. Is this true? If this is the case, I'll try to find somebody in holland who has canal digital receiver and use his to activate the card, but i dont want to go to all the throuble if it is not needed.

Regards

Yakup

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum yakup72

My understanding of the situation is that without an address in Holland you will not be able to buy a card, but I may be wrong, why not search the forum it has been discussed many times before

see here

yakup72

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
trex
My Location
turkey
Hi Topper,

Thank you for the reply. I have an adress in Holland and a bank account (because I'm Dutch), so it will not be any problem. It's just the technical issue of getting it activated.

Regards

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Good morning yakup72,

Do you have already a dish pointing to Astra 19.2E and are receiving all the channels in the Canal Digitaal package OK?
The reason I am asking is that in my location I need a really large dish for this package, but if you have already a setup then you should have no problem if and when you buy a smartcard.
What is the size of the dish, by the way?
As regarding the subscription, I have seen this card being sold with all kind of options and without a dedicated receiver, so I am not sure if you really need a dedicated receiver to activate it.

yakup72

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
trex
My Location
turkey
Hi HB13,

Yes, I do receive some channels of canaal digitaal. 2 transponders have been changed so now i can receive them with 80cm dish in Istanbul. It's not all the channels, but most of the ones that are in the cheepest set top box packet, so i will go for that.

Maybe Israel is out of the reach, but you should do a rescan, because this transponder change is maybe happend 1 week ago