TAQ 1 to 10 on astra clearing

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Cheers mate. :)

Haven't used mine for a while, been too busy with the DB, may fire it up tomorrow. :)

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
I cannot seem to find toecutters link and i do not see it on nobblys big link list :( i`ll` bet its staring right at me. Could someone oblige me by posting the link here. thanks

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It's in the Nobbly's forum section, but under satellite Forums.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
What section is it in Ted...I'll take a peek :D

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Whats the script with that new seca 2 file thats supposed to be opening tequilla? is it only for titanium cards>? will it work on dvb cards such as skystar2? It was ment to be on toecutters but where exactly? the titanium seca2 one does not seem to work on dvb cards so i believe, am i correct?
thanks for that previous link, Its not actually mentioned on the big nobbly link list to my surprise.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
The big links list carries other forums that are not on the main forums list.

MickH

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
North East
s*t*a*r*m*a*n said:
Whats the script with that new seca 2 file thats supposed to be opening tequilla? is it only for titanium cards>? will it work on dvb cards such as skystar2? It was ment to be on toecutters but where exactly? the titanium seca2 one does not seem to work on dvb cards so i believe, am i correct?
thanks for that previous link, Its not actually mentioned on the big nobbly link list to my surprise.

It's in receivers->PCI DVB Cards section on Toecutters (black) Satarman.

Rod Hulls Aerial

The Lord Lucan Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Star 2 - Motorised
Errr.. thats it.
My Location
The cold and foggy Yorkshire coast..
Hello all, back from my Jollies and first thing I find on the forums is that Taquilla is back on the air !! excellent news indeed !!
I found all I needed at:
http://crypto.ws/upload/

enjoy . . . .

Second bit of good news for me is that my house sale is going through so motorised dish will be going up in the near future !!
Could life be any sweeter ?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
See what we organise for you as a home coming. :)

PS. got a nice little tool coming up in the next week or so for those with motorised dishes.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Cheers Rolfw.....does it make good reading?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
@ Rolfw......sounds good! the tool I mean......would it be a deflector to prevent damage by owners throwing bricks at their dish when they dont have a signal :D

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, now there's a thought......:)

No it's the Emitor Spectralook, a mini bolt on spectrum analyser, so as you are panning your dish, you can find even the weak satellites.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Hey Rolf, sounds great!! I can confirm Taquilla is working fine here. I watched 2 movies deep into the night. Why? Same answer as the "why does a dog lick his balls" question hehehe

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Yes but assuming i find the weak satellites, i probably couldnt get a picture anyway :( still it sounds like a nice little tool rolf :)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I will be posting details of a member offer in the general chat forum later. :)

Rod Hulls Aerial

The Lord Lucan Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Star 2 - Motorised
Errr.. thats it.
My Location
The cold and foggy Yorkshire coast..
Bugger..... is Taquilla dead again ? just went to view and it's off currently.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Didn't think that it would last long, haven't tested it though.