luap

Can any one please tell me if i can get Taquilla codes for 6in 1 fun card
Thanks PAul

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No Paul, Taquilla is Seca 2, so not codes or files available.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes Paul and closely followed by the Easter Bunny, I would not put too much credance on the stories, certainly the as yet unsubstantiated ones.

There may well be a Seca II hack on it's way, but there is as of yet, little evidence of it.

Please do not cross post a single question, all other incidences will be deleted.

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Some good gentleman in thialand is selling them £160 but thats including p&p or you can send Uri geller a fiver and he will, will it onto your screen. Got more of a chance with URI. Its not cracked
and i doubt if it will ever be, Unless we ask Rupert to do it for us.

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
rupert might get his hands dirty again if he decides to take over seca

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Good old Rupert, a nation turns it's stary eyes to you.

Is this guy King of the Hackers, or what. I bet he has some good latenite viewing.

L

luap

So does that mean hes cracked it OR what...it could be a "Ballroom Biltz" or will it be a "Little Willy"

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
LOL...

And no it's not hacked yet.

Rog1

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Hi Rolf good site verry helpfull.
please can you tell me if Kiosque 1- 10 has been stoped as i cannot recieve it any more. many thanks
Roger

L

luap

Is there any good channels left, first its Taquilla and now Kiosque what next? it soon wont be worth switching on, i have a 1metre motorised but cant find any thing to replace them ( is there )
Thanks Paul

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
If you can see it Paul, swing your dish round to 30 west, make sure that you have got tonight's 6in1 version (they change everyday), DaveM's or similar and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

L

luap

Hispasat i belive thanks alot, i have pulled that one in but only seam to get 1217 to 1276 (59 channels) and only 6 clean ones but i`ll get the 6in1 codes now and have a play...........whats the channels call if i get a prob.....Thanks Paul

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Palco, there are quite a few, numbered P1 etc, there is also Palco X and XX, Playboy, mature content X and a couple of others.

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Originally posted by rolfw
Palco, there are quite a few, numbered P1 etc, there is also Palco X and XX, Playboy, mature content X and a couple of others.
Hey Big R! wonder if grass-hopper ever got his new subscription to Palco x (mature content)

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
i will have to alter the motor to get an extra 15 degrees..
i have quite a fair bit before the dish hits the wall but its really going to be a nightmare trying to get that bloody arc back again.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
You can do it mate, we all have complete confidence in you ;)

@ Dave, don't know, but I'm sure he'll let you know :D

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Burnt Chips, (BC to his chums), the stuff supposedly portrayed on Palco X is not my scene at all.

Seen Private Gold for the first time this month though. Im sure the Kama Sutra had fewer positions (and no camels either )