Taquilla

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S 120Gb HDD, Gemini project 105, Hydra Phoeni, Davinci
Hi Need help
I have a digital+ card mainly for watching football matches using a dreambox 7000S i was able to share the games with my father on another dreambox, when i purchased the game (Pay Per View) the card in the dreambox would be updated allowing us to watch the game. Since the cards have been changed and they have altered their system i have to take the card out of the dreambox put it in their receiver press OK and then put it back in the Dreambox.
Does anyone know how to update the card for PPV while in the Dreambox

thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You may need to go into the CAM menu on the Dreambox and make sure that the allow updates to card option is ticked (or whatever it is called with the image you are using).

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S 120Gb HDD, Gemini project 105, Hydra Phoeni, Davinci
I have checked that and it seems to be correct do you think that it should update without their own receiver or am i trying to do the impossible
If i use GBOX emu then it works fine does anyone have info how to share a card using gbox