Cheekykid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Wave Frontier T90
Dreambox 7020S-Gemini 4.10
8 lnb's
My Location
London
I placed an order on targetaerials.com almost a week ago and my order is still pending and nor do they answer email or pick up the telelphones.Anyone knows whats going on with this company?'O'-red

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
If you haven't paid yet, screw them and look for another dealer.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Strange, they have two telephone numbers, a physical address and E-mail listed, usually that would indicate that they encourage contact, as many web traders provide little in the way of contact methods.

Cheekykid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Wave Frontier T90
8 lnb's
My Location
London
I tried both of their numbers with no luck.I decided to not wait anymore.I haven't been charged so in case they charge me and send me the item ill simply refuse it at my door.I find their business practise ridiculous.They could at least let the customers know that they aren't available.

Cheekykid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Wave Frontier T90
8 lnb's
My Location
London
I would like to update this post by saying that the guys from _www.satellitesuperstore.com are great.As far as targetaerials.com they are on the sloppy side and should be avoided.