TataSky Problems

begarkitta

Reaction score
Like-minded people/sufferers are welcome to contribute and continue this thread. Let me begin:

1. Why are we to be harrassed with TataSky help/ad channel when we switch on? Since we are already subscribers, and since there is also a help service separately available, why bother the subscriber with this dumb channel no.100?

2. Have you noticed that subscribers are being bombarded with mail that is technically advertisement and unsolicited? When I rang up their call centre, I got the usual inanity: "we shall report this to our higherups and try to see what can be done about this." TRAI was not of much help either.

3. Have the setup box been loaded with any new software? It now takes ages to show up!

Thanks. Keep complaining!

RealInfo

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 120 cm dish
My Location
Punjab
begarkitta said:
Like-minded people/sufferers are welcome to contribute and continue this thread. Let me begin:

1. Why are we to be harrassed with TataSky help/ad channel when we switch on? Since we are already subscribers, and since there is also a help service separately available, why bother the subscriber with this dumb channel no.100?

2. Have you noticed that subscribers are being bombarded with mail that is technically advertisement and unsolicited? When I rang up their call centre, I got the usual inanity: "we shall report this to our higherups and try to see what can be done about this." TRAI was not of much help either.

3. Have the setup box been loaded with any new software? It now takes ages to show up!

Thanks. Keep complaining!

as no indianDTh knows how to make good userFriendly sofware

i have e mailed DIShTV to tell that i can help u in telling dishtv 100 faults in their software........ but who cares

so better idea is get DM and put ur card in it..