taxi man joke(a bit rude)

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
a taxi picks up a nun and on the way the cabbie ask's the nun's name, sister mary is the reply ask's how much is the fare,

the cabbie feeling a bit horny say's "it's alway's been my dream to be s*cked off by a nun, if your game the fares free",

the nun replies "oh no you'd have to be roman catholic and under 30 for that to happen", quick as a flash the cabbie (lying) say's "i am a roman catholic and i'm only 29".

with that the cabbie pulls in a layby and gets his wish,

later on reaching the destination guilt gets the better of him and as the nun gets out of his taxi, he turns and say,s "sorry but the truth is i'm church of england and actually 41 years old". the nun turns round and say's "that's alright my real names kevin and i,m on my way to a fancydress party".:-doh!

wurzel

Reaction score
My Location
south west uk
Hi M8,
Thats a goodun m8. made i laugh it did. cheers wurzel. :-beer

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
bronking said:
a taxi picks up a nun and on the way the cabbie ask's the nun's name, sister mary is the reply ask's how much is the fare,

the cabbie feeling a bit horny say's "it's alway's been my dream to be s*cked off by a nun, if your game the fares free",

the nun replies "oh no you'd have to be roman catholic and under 30 for that to happen", quick as a flash the cabbie (lying) say's "i am a roman catholic and i'm only 29".

with that the cabbie pulls in a layby and gets his wish,

later on reaching the destination guilt gets the better of him and as the nun gets out of his taxi, he turns and say,s "sorry but the truth is i'm church of england and actually 41 years old". the nun turns round and say's "that's alright my real names kevin and i,m on my way to a fancydress party".:-doh!

With me been a Taxi Driver, Better watch out for her.......Ops Him .........Im mean I wont stop for any nun.