Technical guide to satellite encryption and keys?

norm_

Reaction score
Remember reading this guide once which explained the technical aspects behind the whole smartcard/encryption setup for satellites and how the hacked keys are derived. Obviously I am not expecting people to name that exact one but if you have any suggestions, might so happen its the same one.

Thanks.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There is a guide I believe, on www.duwgati.com I seem to remember there was one on here as well, but I'll have to search the archive for it. :)

annimal

Reaction score
hi ive found a few sites with keys but cant seem to get any of them to work im not sure why this is or if they are just out of date any help would be apretiated

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The key site which Razor mentions in the sticky is about as uptodate as you'll get, depends which keys you are looking for.

ppsingh05

Reaction score
Please send me all keys of zee DTH pakage on insat 93.5degree East.Thanks.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
ppsingh05 said:
Please send me all keys of zee DTH pakage on insat 93.5degree East.Thanks.

There is a sticky posted at the top of this section, if you click on the link it will bring you to the best KEY site there is. The best thing about finding the KEYS you need, is the fun of the chase and using your brain.