Technisat Skystar2 for sale !!!

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AMD PC, Skystar2 2.6D, Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB, NUCLEUS 100cm Solid Dish
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
Hi Friends

As you know I had imported my Technisat Skystar2 v.2.6D DVB-S PCI card from Eldsat, Thailand along with my Inverto 0.2dB Ku-Band LNBF in Nov 2006. And I had also bought the Nucleus 100cm Ku-Band Offset solid dish from Meltek Systems, Pune for my complete satellite setup.

Till now I'm using it and I'm a happy user of Skystar2. Its really a amazing piece of h/w made in Germany. But as I'm going to upgrade my PC to a laptop, I want to sell my satellite setup.

So, interested members can ask for further details in this thread.

Items available as a bundle are ...
1. Technisat Skystar2 v2.6D DVB-S PCI card
2. Technisat Remote control
3. USB IR reciver for remote control
4. Inverto 0.2dB single universal Ku-Band LNBF
5. Nucleus 100cm solid Ku-Band offset dish

Thank you

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
MOved to the Classified Section.

You need to put a price on it though, otherwise it will get removed and also read the rules for selling in the section, where it says that all negotiations must be carried out in the thread, this has been added to your post.:)

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AMD PC, Skystar2 2.6D, Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB, NUCLEUS 100cm Solid Dish
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
OK...I respect your rule.
But how an Indian visitor who regularly visit ONLY Indian sub-section will able to know about the post ?

And about price my purchase price for the complete setup was approx 7K INR. And I'm ready to give it for 5K INR now with all original receipts, S/W CD and the BOX too !

Thank you

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have added a section linking to this one.

RICH

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
COMPUTER DUAL CORE TV TUNER
My Location
PUNE INDIA
hi ukpradhan,
rich here from pune too which part of pune r u ?. i want to know about the pci card, does it work as a set top box or do u have separate stb for it.what all channels can u receive with it. can ren tv be watched with it.if yes i m interested. make it 3.5K INR i can purchase it immediately.

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
Dear

Its a DVB-S PCI card whcih can ONLY be attached to a PC. It will have input from the dish through the co-axial cable. And you can watch any FTA channels (C+Ku-Band). And also grab data from satellite (one-way internet).

I'm @ Aundh. The price you are quoting is very very less. My setup is working fine without any problem for a single time till now and its like a new setup.

I'm selling it as my laptop can't host my PCI card.

Thank you

RICH

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
COMPUTER DUAL CORE TV TUNER
My Location
PUNE INDIA
ur pradhan am,
i stay at sanjay park near lohgoan.
the reason why i m quoting this price because i will have to pay for transportation is the dish in good condition (weather prob).which will increase my cost of purchase @ 500/-. see if it is ok for u. if not quote for reasonable settlement.

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
Come on ... Rs 500/- for transport ! Its a big plate dear which a person can hold by sitting at the back a bike. and the PCI card will come within u pocket !