Technomate 5500D

psuggy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m astra
My Location
tenerife
I live in tenerife and have just bought this receiver I am trying to manually tune the system to an aerial which can receive ITV & BBC etc I have set the new sat and entered PIDs but I cant get it to save info please help. I have also received master code and would like to know how to enter them as you can see I am new to this game thanks in anticipation Peter

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
psuggy said:
I am trying to manually tune the system to an aerial which can receive ITV & BBC

You say aerial, do you mean satellite dish and if so what size.

psuggy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m astra
My Location
tenerife
No its an aerial i have sky through a dish and itv/bbc ch4 thru aerial

psuggy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m astra
My Location
tenerife
I have a receiver that picks up the signal I have set this box with exact setting but when ive entered PID it does not save them and im baffled

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I think you are getting confused here psuggy. Your profile indicates you are in Teneriffe so you are too far away to receive terrestrial broadcasts from the UK hence you must be attempting to receive freeview transmissions of ITV and BBC from Astra 2d using your sky box. So what size is you dish?

psuggy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m astra
My Location
tenerife
No I receive terrestrial tv thru an aerial it will come from a satellite somewhere but a local company sends it to an aerial i have a skymaster fta box which picks up the sytem but I cant get my technomate to save the settings i put in I think it is not allowing me to manually put in my info. in addition I have sky but only on a metre dish and cannot get most fta channels thanks for your help dont know if this lots helped wot a challenge cheers

nathkicks

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
BIG DISH AND LOADS OF OTHER STUFF
My Location
TENER,GRIFE
do you still need help putting the pids in ??
i have done mine ok, here in tenerife
if you need help email me or leave a post here
see ya
nathkicks