Technomate 7755 & 30W

rcope9

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi,

My daughter has managed to delete Hispasat 1C/1D at 30.0°W via the blue button.

Can anyone with a Technomate 7755 possibly give me a precise description of how to reinstall this sat. I do not want to try without any guidance as everything else is working OK.

I have a motorised system however it now will not move to 30.0°W so I can rescan all the channels.

Thanks in advance.

don'tknowdon'taskme

Part Timer
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 800HD DreamBox 7025 PVR160g HD,500s Dreambox ,Sly+ Full Package,SkyCard 2, And a Eagle 500 Clone DM500 TM755,TM9100 Linux
Channel Master 1.2m,1224EL Supermount Orbit Tracking Motor With c120 Feed Horn Invacom Quad Lnb Cas3 SC Dragon Progr
My Location
that would be telling
right the first thing to do is go to the closest sat on west to hispasat.go to menu and then auto search press ok.go down to diseqc12 press ok.press the ok button on satellite go to hispasat 30west press ok.go down to tp and move left or right till you come to 11811 h hot sexy or somethink like that but it is 11811h.move down to move and press right for west till the quality bar moves to 70 ish or the highest it goes .use move fine to get the best you can when done go down to motor control and press left till save comes up and then press ok every think should be fine m8.if hispasat is not showing on satellite in auto search go to satellite setup.press ok and then ok again and go up or down till hispasat then press ok and go back to auto seach and start from the top.if you can follow my instructions your more of a man than me.

don'tknowdon'taskme

Part Timer
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 800HD DreamBox 7025 PVR160g HD,500s Dreambox ,Sly+ Full Package,SkyCard 2, And a Eagle 500 Clone DM500 TM755,TM9100 Linux
Channel Master 1.2m,1224EL Supermount Orbit Tracking Motor With c120 Feed Horn Invacom Quad Lnb Cas3 SC Dragon Progr
My Location
that would be telling
thanxs for letting use know how you got on come back soon yo.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Probally still trying to find it, Took me 2 weeks at the start.

rcope9

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi,

Thank you for the information and sorry for not getting back sooner.

I still not been able to get Hispasat 1C/1D at 30.0°W up and working yet and I have tried!!!

The system says that the dish is moving to 30.0°W it then it scans 37 TP's but it does not pickup any channels at all It then come back with something like no channels found / listed and if you press the blue button it indicates that it is still on Hotbird.

Again thank you for help but everything else is working OK so done really want to do any more harm.

don'tknowdon'taskme

Part Timer
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
that would be telling
wot are you using usals or disecq if usals turn it off and use disecq for some reason it works better well it does on my 7755.to go to disecq go into menu and then auto search third down to usals then press right and ok untill you come to diseqc12.then press ok you will come to a menu press ok to select the sat you want go down to nudge size all this does is judge how far the dish moves each press.go to move press right for west keep pressing untill your signal quallity bar moves up.make sure you select a good tp hot sexy is strong on 11811h make sure you goto motor control when found sat to save you must save other wise all the hard work is wasted.hope this helps m8 i now wot it is like so do most of the lads on the site so good luck.

rcope9

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi,

Just an update!!

Somehow I have managed to get Hispasat 1C/1D at 30.0°W back with a lot of messing about using disecq.

My signal strength is 80 and the quality is 70 but I can not get Sporttv 2, any ideas?

Thanks again.