• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Technomate Patches

My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci super,60cm motorised dish, MTI High Line 0.2db Single Digital LNB self built PC
My Location
Lancashire
Hi All

My new motorised system is now installed and working fine.
I have been to the Technomate website and see that there are updated software pathces for my receiver (1500ci+)

If I download and install these,will I lose any of the satellites or settings already in the receiver.

It may seem like a daft question,but It was only installed yesterday,and I am still learning how to use it.

Any info on cards/cams would be useful.

Thanks

Alan

martz

My Satellite Setup
Thomson Sky+ PVR3, Pace 2200 Sky box, Zone 1 Triax minidish with Thomson Quad LNB, 1m Gibertini and Technomate TM-1500CI+ Super (Patched) 1metre Gibertini at Astra 1 19.2°e
My Location
Barnet, North London
the ones from the technomate site are official software patches, they don't open channels, go to a l s a t

My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci super,60cm motorised dish, MTI High Line 0.2db Single Digital LNB self built PC
My Location
Lancashire
Been to Alsat,same question applies.

I am totally new to this and I wouldn't know how to re install anything if I lost any settings using Alsat Patches.

Alan

silvernet

My Location
UK
No you should not lose your settings...but why would you need to update at the Technomate Site?...If your receiver is working..leave it as it is.

My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+, Diseqc1.2 h-h sg2100a motor, Triax 90cm dish, 0.2 lnb,
My Location
cleveland, england
Hi asimmd,
If your techno is already patched and you download update from techno site you will loose some channels, you would then have to re-patch your system. Providing you have the patch cable this is quite simple to do, I had this problem and this forum helped me to correct it.
kev:)