Technomate Setup Question

asimmd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci super,60cm motorised dish, MTI High Line 0.2db Single Digital LNB self built PC
My Location
Lancashire
Hi All

I notice Software Superstore will Programme and setup the Technomate 1500ci with channels for Astra and Hotbird.

Is this necessary if I want to eventually patch the receiver,and would it help me when first setting up the installation.

Thanks

Alan

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you want to install a channel list, there are a few available on the web, but most can be searched for when you install the receiver, patching is equally easy.:)

asimmd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci super,60cm motorised dish, MTI High Line 0.2db Single Digital LNB self built PC
My Location
Lancashire
Thanks rolfw

I was thinking of getting one of Satellite Superstores Motorised Packages,everything included,Dish,Mount Motor,Receiver etc.

Is this a good way to purchase my first system,or would I do better buying individual items say from ebay?

I am trying to get it right first time.

Thanks

Alan

R

Rd100

why not just set the tm1500 super to astra or hotbird and just set it to scan or blind scan and the within a few min it will download all the channels to receiver, its so easy my 5 year old dauguter can do it

Or i can email you my channel list if you have a null modem cable you can send it to you satellite receiver

asimmd said:
Hi All

I notice Software Superstore will Programme and setup the Technomate 1500ci with channels for Astra and Hotbird.

Is this necessary if I want to eventually patch the receiver,and would it help me when first setting up the installation.

Thanks

Alan

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
i just set the receiver to scan hotbird and it downloaded the list then, no need to get someone to put a channel list on as it could be out of date