Technomate tm 5400ci+super usb

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
I have been sent the above model with a usb stick with latest software. I have installed the usb and loaded the software but no instructions on how to "activate" it. I know the Pr*mier channels should be open at least, but not on my box. Can anybody please help?

GlennMillarTV

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
None, well Sky Digi...
My Location
Portadown, Northern Ireland
The software reprogams the soft cam. You need to download and install the softkeys. Extract them onto the memory stick. Plug the memory stick into the usb of the receiver and press green on the remote. data transfer and select the key file.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
First of all its probably a good thing to update your firmware.

If you are prompted for a PIN it is always “0000”

Power on the receiver
Insert the USB pen drive
Press the green USB button on the remote
Scroll down to the “Data Transfer” function using the arrow keys on the remote and press OK.
Scroll down to the original Technomate firmware file using the arrow keys on the remote and press OK.
Let the file load into the receiver and ensure that you don’t power the receiver off when loading.
Remove the USB pen drive.
Power cycle the receiver by switching it off the on using the switch on the rear of the receiver.
Power on the receiver
Insert the USB pen drive
Press the green USB button on the remote
Scroll down to the “Data Transfer” function using the arrow keys on the remote and press OK.
Scroll down to the ****** patch file using the arrow keys on the remote and press OK.
Let the file load into the receiver and ensure that you don’t power the receiver off when loading.
Scroll down to the ****** softcam file using the arrow keys on the remote and press OK.
Repeat the above two points to load any channel list you may have, please note: the receiver will reboot by default after loading a channel list.
The receiver is now patched!

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Thanks.Question. Is the 5400ci+super different from the plain 5400ci+ ?
Because in the data transfer I have a file called... 5400ci+ 5600ci 147p 25-09 200
This is the same as what my friend has on his 5400ci+ (not super). When I try to transfer this data I get message"incompatible model !" . Maybe I have been sent wrong software?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England

nadar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
techonmate
My Location
scotland
I need to up grade software for technomate 5400 cl usb can u tell me how
glennmillartv said:
the software reprogams the soft cam. You need to download and install the softkeys. Extract them onto the memory stick. Plug the memory stick into the usb of the receiver and press green on the remote. Data transfer and select the key file.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Have you tried the instructions in post #3 in this thread?