technomte 1500ci+ codes

ceefax1

Reaction score
:-bash how do you enter new codes for multivision channels with remote control.my receiver has latest patch.when i press cas menu key edit comes up.in the 5 top boxes it says seca.then
cas seca
ident canal pro tv
oc codes
od codes
oe codes
oo
where and how do i enter the new codes,i dont want to lose the tps channnels i have.
any help appreciated and thanks in advance...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You have to find the entry for TPS, never had one of those receivers, so not sure how to do it, have you tried using the cursor buttons.

Milkybarkid

Reaction score
Go into menu,system info,Cas menu,move to Viaccess,ident says TPS France 007C00. You need to change lines 01 and 11.Then save and come back out of the menus. Switch off the receiver,wait a minute and switch back on, and then hopefully Multivision will be back.
The codes may change again tomorrow.

ceefax1

Reaction score
Milkybarkid said:
Go into menu,system info,Cas menu,move to Viaccess,ident says TPS France 007C00. You need to change lines 01 and 11.Then save and come back out of the menus. Switch off the receiver,wait a minute and switch back on, and then hopefully Multivision will be back.
The codes may change again tomorrow.
thanks for your help will give it a go.thanks