Technos*ite

stevienire

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1000D + Moteck SG2100a + 85CM Dish
My Location
Northern Ireland
Is there actually a Technomate out there which doesn't have a fault? I have only had mine 2 wks and have come across the following faults. (Mine is a TM 4200D)
Blindscan Freezes
Blindscan Doesn't Pick up feeds
Blindscan Pics up rubbish
Black Lines around the edges of some channels, (Hit the radio button then go back to TV and problem resolved)
Now starting to scramble Freeview channels that are FTA. http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsci00241zu.jpg
When entering key manually the TM doesn't save it.
I have herd of several complaining of the above. :(
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsci00241zu.jpg

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Seems like a software corruption. Is it poss to reload it. June version seems to be the latest.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
If you are having so many problems with this machine don't mess about, return it from where you bought it, and either change it or get your money back.

the_wizzz

Slightly biased Technomate Seller
Reaction score
you have posted this message everywhere...do you have something against technomate because if i had a problem with, e.g. my sony freeview box, i would post it on only 1 forum as that is more than adequate.

and if you are not happy with the box, why not sell it or part-exhcnage it for a 1000 series

J

Jeff_19341

@ the wizz
Read his other posts m8, he seems to be having a run of bad luck with his receivers added to the fact that he appears to be a newbie etc etc, you know what I mean!

the_wizzz

Slightly biased Technomate Seller
Reaction score
i see what you mean, but going into a hobby knowing nothing and thinking that you know everything is a dead end!