Technosat 6000Plus Updates

V

vicarage

CEO & Director
Messages
36
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
Technosat 6000Plus
UAE based, dish towards Nilesat, hotbird, Arabsat.

PC with ADSL 1MB line
My Location
Dubai
#1
Hello everyone

The latest version for the 6000 plus model is 5.75 applicable as cxci-5.75.

DSRSoftware is down due to excessive bandwidth in my opinion and this is a shame since many rely on this.

If you need the updated software, PM me. I will be recieving these regulalry (hopfully) and posting the news. I am also sure others will post this as well if they have alternative sources of supply.
 
V

vicarage

CEO & Director
Messages
36
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
Technosat 6000Plus
UAE based, dish towards Nilesat, hotbird, Arabsat.

PC with ADSL 1MB line
My Location
Dubai
#2
Very simple following mass of emails:

What you need:

Software (get from dsr soft - latest version 5.75 CXCI)
2 RS232 cables (crossed) Male/Female/Female/Female

1. Disconnect your reciever
2. Plug the two RS cables together and connect to COM1 on PC and RS port on reciever

3. Use STBlink4 (not included in recent update) - search for filename and download. I think its a japanese app in origin.

4. Connect
5. Update the file as instructed in the pdf files of the software.

its very simple. Just do it once. Then you wil need to RE-TUNE your reciever. Yes folks, the update brings back the o/s to origin. So you have to reset and rescan you dishes.

Once done, switch off and on your reciever, go to Menue---User Setup---Parental lock---enter the code 9911 and you will get an access denied BUT:

You will also see a small red dott appearing. Just click ok and Exit till you get to the first channel.

doing this activates the updated keys. The code will not allow you to acces the lock features. That code is 0000 or 1111.

NOTE: Showtime card works fine if the 9911 code is active. TPS original card will not work. You need to deactivate the 9911 code.

Hope this clarifies the update proceedure.

Best
 
V

van.helsing

Member
Messages
9
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
technosat T6000 plus
My Location
italy
#3
vicarage said:
Hello everyone

The latest version for the 6000 plus model is 5.75 applicable as cxci-5.75.

DSRSoftware is down due to excessive bandwidth in my opinion and this is a shame since many rely on this.

If you need the updated software, PM me. I will be recieving these regulalry (hopfully) and posting the news. I am also sure others will post this as well if they have alternative sources of supply.
hi so there are no other sites where we can download the updates for the time being. Anyway i managed to download the latest version the 5.75 just before the site got stuck. Will PM you in case i need.
 
A

Asad Malik

Regular Member
Messages
15
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
123456
#4
hi

Technosat 6000Plus new Updates


h**p://www.layyah-forumnet.tk

enjoy
 
V

vicarage

CEO & Director
Messages
36
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
Technosat 6000Plus
UAE based, dish towards Nilesat, hotbird, Arabsat.

PC with ADSL 1MB line
My Location
Dubai
#5
Thanks Asad

Yes at this forum as well. Loads of quality links that will help.

Again, the more the better and will let you know when my 6000 specific site is up.

Best
 
B

bijuv

Member
Messages
6
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird, p4
#6
vicarage said:
Very simple following mass of emails:

What you need:

Software (get from dsr soft - latest version 5.75 CXCI)
2 RS232 cables (crossed) Male/Female/Female/Female

Hi, please explain the conection of the RS 232 cable what you mean crosed i can't understand
 
A

aquamatic5

Member
Messages
4
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Technosat 6000plus
My Location
London
#7
Hello
Thank you for your information very useful, but me being a little stupid am still struggling with it.
I have the latest software 5.75CXCI instaled on my receiver, and have follwed your instructions to the rule. Just to confirm that I am doing it right, this is what i am doing.
1. Press Menu then User Installation then Parental Lock (which I select).
2. Enter the code as 9911...Access Denied Appears.......I see the small red dot.
3. I press OK and exit.
Question:
After having done this the screen is still blank.....should i continue till i get a picture ?
Having exited again I get a message AUTO UPDATING...what do I do here.

I'm sorry to sound stupid or ignorant but your help be will really appreciated.

vicarage said:
Very simple following mass of emails:

What you need:

Software (get from dsr soft - latest version 5.75 CXCI)
2 RS232 cables (crossed) Male/Female/Female/Female

1. Disconnect your reciever
2. Plug the two RS cables together and connect to COM1 on PC and RS port on reciever

3. Use STBlink4 (not included in recent update) - search for filename and download. I think its a japanese app in origin.

4. Connect
5. Update the file as instructed in the pdf files of the software.

its very simple. Just do it once. Then you wil need to RE-TUNE your reciever. Yes folks, the update brings back the o/s to origin. So you have to reset and rescan you dishes.

Once done, switch off and on your reciever, go to Menue---User Setup---Parental lock---enter the code 9911 and you will get an access denied BUT:

You will also see a small red dott appearing. Just click ok and Exit till you get to the first channel.

doing this activates the updated keys. The code will not allow you to acces the lock features. That code is 0000 or 1111.

NOTE: Showtime card works fine if the 9911 code is active. TPS original card will not work. You need to deactivate the 9911 code.

Hope this clarifies the update proceedure.

Best
 
T

tigerbite

Member
Messages
4
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
motorized,80 dish,thechnomate 1000 d universial lnb
#8
hi can anybody help, i have a technomate 1000 d and i think he needs a bit of update , channels and firmware, so can anybody tell me here to go.
2 question, can we catch american channels in europe, i have a motorised dish!
thanks and my regards
 
V

vicarage

CEO & Director
Messages
36
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
Technosat 6000Plus
UAE based, dish towards Nilesat, hotbird, Arabsat.

PC with ADSL 1MB line
My Location
Dubai
#9
Once you get into the Parental Lock, do 9911 and then see Access Denied. Simply press exit several times, till you reach to a channel on the screen. You may hit a scrambled channel which is not covered by the software. Therefore, click OK on your remote and go to a channel like France 2, 3 or ART Aflam. If they appear, your patch worked.



You will see the message AUTO UPDATING when you go to:



1. Playboy which requires a frequency update. This takes 1-5 minutes depending on weather conditions and the station



2. If the freq. of any station has changed and the system updates itself. If the channel is blocked again, AUTO UPDATE can stay there forever. If you have AUTO UPDATE on for more than 15 minutes, assume the channel is blocked. Here you can either, retune your sat and try again, or wait for new patch.


aquamatic5 said:
Hello
Thank you for your information very useful, but me being a little stupid am still struggling with it.
I have the latest software 5.75CXCI instaled on my receiver, and have follwed your instructions to the rule. Just to confirm that I am doing it right, this is what i am doing.
1. Press Menu then User Installation then Parental Lock (which I select).
2. Enter the code as 9911...Access Denied Appears.......I see the small red dot.
3. I press OK and exit.
Question:
After having done this the screen is still blank.....should i continue till i get a picture ?
Having exited again I get a message AUTO UPDATING...what do I do here.

I'm sorry to sound stupid or ignorant but your help be will really appreciated.
 
V

vicarage

CEO & Director
Messages
36
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
Technosat 6000Plus
UAE based, dish towards Nilesat, hotbird, Arabsat.

PC with ADSL 1MB line
My Location
Dubai
#10
Technomate is not Technosat though i don't know if they use the same patches. Maybe someone can help. Try the first few threads here to see where to get updates for Technomate.

Can you watch US channels? Yes and no depending on where in europe you are and how big a dish you have. Rotary is not enough. These days, most beamed channels from the US to Europe are on Hotbird and Eutel and are mostly religious. Try www.lyngsat.com for freq. and sat news. Satco DX is also helpful


tigerbite said:
hi can anybody help, i have a technomate 1000 d and i think he needs a bit of update , channels and firmware, so can anybody tell me here to go.
2 question, can we catch american channels in europe, i have a motorised dish!
thanks and my regards
 
V

vicarage

CEO & Director
Messages
36
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
Technosat 6000Plus
UAE based, dish towards Nilesat, hotbird, Arabsat.

PC with ADSL 1MB line
My Location
Dubai
#11
Technosat update now available with Version 5.85S. This opens up TPS, ART (some channels, mostly films), CABO, POLSAT, ABSAT, DAN and a few others. Will need to do manual trys.

Patch available at dsrsoftware.

Multivision comes and goes. Based on where you are located, this will either work or start cutting up.

NOTE: New STBlink software V5 is now included. Make sure you remove the check on maintain user data or the software will not update your receiver.
 
D

darulraj

Member
Messages
1
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Technosat SS5500
Alfagold AD9500
#12
hi vicarage

I have an Alfagold AD-9500 receiver, do you have any upgrade software patch available for this? pls help

arul
 
Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
46,027
Likes
8,549
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
#13
tigerbite said:
hi can anybody help, i have a technomate 1000 d and i think he needs a bit of update , channels and firmware, so can anybody tell me here to go.
2 question, can we catch american channels in europe, i have a motorised dish!
thanks and my regards
If you wnat the American entertainment channels you need to move about 3000 miles westwards. :D

The majority of the satellites carrying direct Yank programming are below our western horizon, and the rest dont transmit to Europe. Theres plenty of American channels around on European sats, but they are either religious, or transmitting in Farsi to Iran! :D:D
 
V

vicarage

CEO & Director
Messages
36
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
Technosat 6000Plus
UAE based, dish towards Nilesat, hotbird, Arabsat.

PC with ADSL 1MB line
My Location
Dubai
#14
Hi Arul


Honestly, I don't know. I know a few people have problems with this one. Check the search feature on the board and see if the receiver comes up. Also try a google searcg like " Alfagold receiver+patch". Also check upwards in this same post for Layy.... board at h**p://www.layyah-forumnet.tk

Can someone assit here?


darulraj said:
hi vicarage

I have an Alfagold AD-9500 receiver, do you have any upgrade software patch available for this? pls help

arul
 
V

vicarage

CEO & Director
Messages
36
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
Technosat 6000Plus
UAE based, dish towards Nilesat, hotbird, Arabsat.

PC with ADSL 1MB line
My Location
Dubai
#15
New version 5.86S now available at dsrsoftware.

The patch opens the following channels/providers: TPS, Multivision, DAN, ART Arabesque (this is ART shown in Europe and NOT ART you get in the Middle East), SRG, Playboy and ABSAT.

Thanks
 
A

aquamatic5

Member
Messages
4
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Technosat 6000plus
My Location
London
#16
Thank you foe enlightening me,,,I'm going to be a real pain now and opologise in advance.
I did as you said, and managed to get Zik/xxl to show, however at the time I got distrubed and had to switch channels quickly, now I can't get it back agin only getting AUTO UPDATING. PLease try to enlighten me once again.
vicarage said:
Once you get into the Parental Lock, do 9911 and then see Access Denied. Simply press exit several times, till you reach to a channel on the screen. You may hit a scrambled channel which is not covered by the software. Therefore, click OK on your remote and go to a channel like France 2, 3 or ART Aflam. If they appear, your patch worked.



You will see the message AUTO UPDATING when you go to:



1. Playboy which requires a frequency update. This takes 1-5 minutes depending on weather conditions and the station



2. If the freq. of any station has changed and the system updates itself. If the channel is blocked again, AUTO UPDATE can stay there forever. If you have AUTO UPDATE on for more than 15 minutes, assume the channel is blocked. Here you can either, retune your sat and try again, or wait for new patch.
 
V

vicarage

CEO & Director
Messages
36
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
Technosat 6000Plus
UAE based, dish towards Nilesat, hotbird, Arabsat.

PC with ADSL 1MB line
My Location
Dubai
#17
Technosat 6000+ has a new software which now opens:

TPS, Multivision, Spice Platinum, CABO, SRG, Polsat, ABSAT and ART Arabesque.

Get the soft at dsrsoftware.

Spice Platinum is a new channel for the reciever = note, this is an adult channel.
 
V

vicarage

CEO & Director
Messages
36
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
Technosat 6000Plus
UAE based, dish towards Nilesat, hotbird, Arabsat.

PC with ADSL 1MB line
My Location
Dubai
#18
aquamatic5 said:
Thank you foe enlightening me,,,I'm going to be a real pain now and opologise in advance.
I did as you said, and managed to get Zik/xxl to show, however at the time I got distrubed and had to switch channels quickly, now I can't get it back agin only getting AUTO UPDATING. PLease try to enlighten me once again.
If you are running Version 5.86, then this should be OK and you should be watching XXL/Zik. Auto Aupdate mainly comes for Polsat channels. But as their is a new software now, download that to make sure you get it all.

If you still have trouble, do a master reset (look at previous posts for master code of 6000+) or simply set your receiver back to factory default. Then reinstall software.

Also, you may have a dish issue such as bad weather or LNB. (This is remote.)

Update your soft and try again. I am sure it will work
 
A

aquamatic5

Member
Messages
4
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Technosat 6000plus
My Location
London
#19
Thank you for you help and patience....I have software version 5.75, so I guess I need to upgrade to the latest software and hopefully that should resolve my problem.



vicarage said:
Technosat 6000+ has a new software which now opens:

TPS, Multivision, Spice Platinum, CABO, SRG, Polsat, ABSAT and ART Arabesque.

Get the soft at dsrsoftware.

Spice Platinum is a new channel for the reciever = note, this is an adult channel.
 
A

aquamatic5

Member
Messages
4
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Technosat 6000plus
My Location
London
#20
Hi
Can you please let me know where I can get the latest software to download for my reciever (Technosat 6000) I am after ver 5.86
Many thanks to you
vicarage said:
Hello everyone

The latest version for the 6000 plus model is 5.75 applicable as cxci-5.75.

DSRSoftware is down due to excessive bandwidth in my opinion and this is a shame since many rely on this.

If you need the updated software, PM me. I will be recieving these regulalry (hopfully) and posting the news. I am also sure others will post this as well if they have alternative sources of supply.
 
Top