Technosat 6000Plus Updates

BiPIB

Reaction score
Hi,

When I want to download the latest software from dsrsoftware for my T-6000+ but it asks for a login/password.
How do I get a login?
Or can anybody post the zip file somewhere?
Thx

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
try
Username: dealers
Password: dealers123

BiPIB

Reaction score
Analoguesat said:
try
Username: dealers
Password: dealers123

Thanks mate, it worked! (y)
Hope this login/pass will still work after nest patch.

Good day

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I cant take credit for it - someone else posted it last week. There was also info podsted that DSR have laid all their s/w staff off so dont expect future official development.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Analoguesat said:
I cant take credit for it - someone else posted it last week. There was also info podsted that DSR have laid all their s/w staff off so dont expect future official development.

That was a p*ss take based on the logical conclusion that a company that shows no way of registering on their website, no sensible way of contacting them via Email address, telephone number post etc isn't going to survive very long... Sorry If I confused anyone:D but it was supposed to be taken as a sarcastic statement not an editorial in the Guardian:rolleyes:

BiPIB

Reaction score
To bad that my newwest patch don't want to load up.
It says "uploading" for like 5 secs (without anything on the receiver display, only boot), then it just stops doing anything and the receiver gives me back the channel I was on.
Anyone got this problem fixed?
Software version to upload is: 590S
Date: 14/05/2005

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
toppervte33h said:
That was a p*ss take based on the logical conclusion that a company that shows no way of registering on their website, no sensible way of contacting them via Email address, telephone number post etc isn't going to survive very long... Sorry If I confused anyone:D but it was supposed to be taken as a sarcastic statement not an editorial in the Guardian:rolleyes:

Ah that explains a lot - anyway Im easily confused :D :D Maybe I should change my profile tag to "easily confused mod!"

gilles.R.

Reaction score
: Atlanta 5400 IR2CI
: technosat 6000+/5500
: Deltasat 1105/1106
: Condor 5000/6000CI
: technomate 5500 Ci plus
: goldvision ci lux en magic
: huyndai 1000 cicx
: condor 6000
: PVR magic
: Technosat 5200 FTA
: Technosat 6600 wonder box

new patch V5.94 in download section !

also patches for Strong, Atom1500 / Extreme / @sat cxci-6910 / @sat cx-5010
http://www.codeman2001.be

Gentleman_1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream Box 7025+, Skystar2
My Location
UAE, Dubai
Where is that patch on Layyah? I made a search for Technosat 6000 plus there but got nothing......

By the way, the STBLink works only with com1 and com2 but I have a laptop that doesnt have those. Only com4. What can I do?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Gentleman_1 said:
By the way, the STBLink works only with com1 and com2 but I have a laptop that doesnt have those. Only com4. What can I do?

com 1 = com 3
com 2 = com 4

They are only designations just tell your laptop what you want your com port to be called

Gentleman_1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UAE, Dubai
But how to change the port designation, I am not sure how to do that...

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Gentleman_1 said:
But how to change the port designation, I am not sure how to do that...

My laptop (w98) only has one com port and that is com 1, when I check the properties of my computer the checkbox for com1 to use automatic settings is ticked and under the resources tab the IR (interrupt request) is 4 and the settings are 03F8 - 03FF what are yours???

Gentleman_1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UAE, Dubai
My lap top is HP XE3 with windows xp pro SP1. I looked under control panel---> device manager----> com ports and I found under ports: USB serial port com4. That is because my lap top doesnt have any serial port itself. It has only USB ports and an adapter to convert USB to serial. I looked under the com4 properties and found this: bits per second 9600 Data bits 8 parity none ...etc. There was no 03F8-03ff or similar designations. Where did you see that?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Mine is an HP XE3 Win98. Mine however does have a com port. As you are using XP I am unfamiliar with the implications of this problem. If XP is pretending to have a serial com port although it is running through USB and it is the only serial com port I would have expected the STB software to be set as com2 since as mentioned before com2 = com4 but if there is no IRQ set then I am sorry but I am stumped on this one. Hace you actually tried this with either settings. If not I suggest you do and let us know the results

Gentleman_1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UAE, Dubai
Actually I went to the port setting tab in the port properties and found an "advanced" botton. That took me to a roll down menu where I could choose the com port number. I found that com 1 and 3 are used and com 2 is free so I changed it to com2 since my program accepts that too. I didnt find any reference to IRQ settings. May be it is not used in XP. Thanks

vicarage

CEO & Director
Reaction score
Website
www.tlddirect.com
My Satellite Setup
Technosat 6000Plus
UAE based, dish towards Nilesat, hotbird, Arabsat.

PC with ADSL 1MB line
My Location
Dubai
Guys

Port assignments and IRQs differ from one laptop to another. Generally speaking, your COM port is configured by your O/S to run smoothly without you needing to do any changes. If the COM port doesn't work for some reason, you may need to check it in the BIOS and see if its enabled or set to automatic IRQ assignment. Again, this is PC/Laptop/BIOS based and differs. However

If you set the DSR software to COM1 then the cabling from the unit to the PC should be to COM1 and not COM2. If that doesn't work, make sure that

1. You are connecting the cable to COM1 on the PC
2. COM 1 is fully functional and not dissabled (either in Control Panel - System Properties) or BIOS
3. That the RS232 slot of teh reciever is working. There has been cases of faulty RS232 slots on the Technosat and if that is the case, you will need to have it checked by a technician.

You have to try and eliminate the possibilities, but the software works just fine.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire

mouncef

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
goldvision technosat
My Location
netherlands
please help me wilt the patch software of my T-6000Plus PVR its a goldvision but its the same as the technosat I need a site where I can get the patched software help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going crazy I have surched all net ...haha whel I am depenthing on you fooks

bey

hijazi212

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hala
My Location
jordan
hi i have 5.50 S and i need update to my software

To Technosat PVR 5500 super smart with hardisk CXPVR