Technosat IR-7000 Upgrade

akshariff

Reaction score
Happy NewYear ,
Any info on upgrading IR-7000.
I bought it last year. but now an update is available but not enough info is available for downloading this particular Recvr. The website is also not helpful.
I hope you guys have any experience on this.
I need the cable wiring details & down loading procedure.

Thanks

AKS

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi
I have same problem , need update for all cam . O-Ha . The original zeit does not help much . tryeid new software but remain the same )(-red
can any one help ,
Thanks in regards

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HI
I have also seen this seit can you also load your requierd , i hope . becouse i am looking all cam update if any find . )(-red
http://www.technosat-uae.com/downloads.html
this receiver also called ,,Sat radar IR401 ,, dBy FTA2210 I ,, the system need .sdl file , the Topfield TF3200IR has the same file , but becarefull look first . ask your dealer for update where have you buyed .
for The newst version is you must use win98 in dos mode , winxp does not do this job . ok
till next when i found what or if you
thanks in regards :D

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi
I have d/load the latest software from technosat company , but sorry to say , when trying to update some conflict with the receiver , saying serial update failed 'O'-red
can any one knows what is that meen . and also have to press menu many times . )(-red
the file is t1740-35.sdl then a friends give me the other file namely yin86.sdl , but problem remain the same the com rs232 error or update failed .
the receiver is two years old , how can i update , the software witch i used it is a dos Tu. or temu. what kinds of that software is :rolleyes:
can any one give for windows software :D

kash

Reaction score
hello i need new software for my technosat 1100 plus alaso bin files

yasser11

Reaction score
i have technosat 5700p and neeeeeed update fot it plz help meee and i'll be thanks

Desertwellies

Reaction score
I have been to dsrsoftware but it does not give any information as to what the software update provides. Anyone have any info about this update? Thanks

vicarage

CEO & Director
Reaction score
Website
www.tlddirect.com
My Satellite Setup
Technosat 6000Plus
UAE based, dish towards Nilesat, hotbird, Arabsat.

PC with ADSL 1MB line
My Location
Dubai
you can't update the 7000 series because its open market and embeded for ART and or Pehla. The only ones you can patch are all others but not Open Market.

The best reciever to use is the 6000 plus series. its quick, easy to patch and lasts a life time.

sarwar94

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hi i am computer nad reciver technician
My Location
bangladesh dhaka
i need technosatsaftware pless help me.....

awash

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TECHNOSAT IR-7000
My Location
ETHIOPIA
please help me first i updated with ARY88 and it goes wrong made my reciver always get "E34 currently scrambled "even i put new card and i tried to back up original software t1740-35.sdl from technosat site and trying to update got some conflict with the receiver , saying serial update failed can any one knows what is that meen . and also have to press menu many times . it didnt work please help me to restore the original software .