Technosat T-888 connection problem

kav4

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Accessing NSS6 satellite
Having P4 2.8GHz computer
My Location
Sri Lanka
I tried to connect my Technosat T-888 receiver to my PC using STBLink7 software via the RS232 cable. But it always try for few secs with the message progressing & then gives connection failed message. How to correct this & get the correct connection?
When I'm connecting, do I have to do anything on the receiver too other than connecting the RS232 cable to it?
Please help.

Agrela3

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HISPAST
My Location
portugal
kav4 said:
I tried to connect my Technosat T-888 receiver to my PC using STBLink7 software via the RS232 cable. But it always try for few secs with the message progressing & then gives connection failed message. How to correct this & get the correct connection?
When I'm connecting, do I have to do anything on the receiver too other than connecting the RS232 cable to it?
Please help.

i have t888 and i use may cabel and is not problem mour is not ani pc, and were you finis use de number 8088

kav4

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Accessing NSS6 satellite
Having P4 2.8GHz computer
My Location
Sri Lanka
yes I have used the number 8088 to reset the receiver. But it not connect with the pc using STBLink7 or STBLink5 softwares.
Please help

waxxx_ctf

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
phillippines
how to reboot t888plus?

can i use this t888plus here in the phillippines? pls help me... i allready install the dish and it always in scramble chanel,. what should i do? is there any codes or software i can use? i need your expertise... THANKYOU