tecnosat 6000plus signals

mchambawima

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technosat6000+
My Location
england
could any one knows how to get astra signals on tecnosat 6000plus. is it my box or the place where i just put my dish

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
It is more than likely your dish that needs moving, I can only suggest you give more information as to what you can currently receive.

mchambawima

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technosat6000+
My Location
england
hi there
i can receive all TPX channels and many more but i miss Multivision, VHS,MTv and many more is any change i can be able to receive them
thanks

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Correct me if I wrong but you are currently looking at the Hotbird satellites and you wish to watch Astra 19.2 degree East is that correct?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
mchambawima said:
yes thats correct

In that case you just need mark with paint or a pen the current position on the brackets and then slacken the dish bolts which allow rotation to take place horizontally. the dish needs to move 6 degree that is all towards the East where the sun rises, but first set your receiver on to a known transponder frequency such as 12226H 27500 3/4 or choose one for yourself here You may need to slightly lower the dish when fine tuning but you should receive the stronger transponders OK.