Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Welcome to the forum :)

Have you contacted Teleco support?

_http://www.support-telecogroup.com/telecogroup/teleco/en/supporto.htm

Some info here as well: _http://www.motorhomefacts.com/forum-printtopic-1-15380-0-0-asc-viewresult-1.html

jeepman.nl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Teleco Magicsat 2002a
My Location
Netherlands
During my last holiday in Spain I accidently changed some settings of my Teleco Magicsat 2002a. These settings are not in the usermanual and 'no one' seems to know what the values should be (Teleco Italy points me to the dutch importer and the dutch importer tells me it is to old and they don't no the values).
The settings are the 'search criteria' (my set is in dutch so maybe the translation is wrong...) of the ASTRA 19E satellite.
As a result of these bad settings the dish can't find the satellite anymore...

Two sets of values should be entered:
Name Sat: ASTRA 19E
Criteria 1 (1 and 2)
Values:
Frequence: .... MHz
Polarisation: H (H/V)
Sigal: Y (Y/N/---)
Mode: Analog (Analog/Digital)

The Hotbird satellite values are untouched and operates fine so the set is technical fine?!
Here the settings for the hotbird so you technicians can see what values are needed ;)`
------------------------
Name Sat: EUTLS 16E
Criteria 1
Frequence: 11322 MHz
Polarisation: V
Sigal: Y
Mode: Analog
------------------------
Name Sat: EUTLS 16E
Criteria 2
Frequence: 10729 MHz
Polarisation: V
Sigal: N
Mode: Analog
------------------------

Any help would be greatly appricated since almost all dutch channels are on astra 19e!!!!!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Am I to assume that the bottom table is supposed to read 19E as 10,729 is not a frequency on 16E, but it is an analogue channel on 19E and the middle one 13E? Any chance of changing the menu language to English, as most of the words are similar, but a couple are not so obvious?

Sigal would I presume be set to yes

jeepman.nl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Teleco Magicsat 2002a
My Location
Netherlands
Thanks for the reaction to start with!

The bottom two sets (EUTLS 16E criteria 1 and 2) are setting were already in the set and that satellite is found.
The ASTRA 19E worked until I started messing with the settings and that satellite isn't found anymore...
It is a bit difficult to change the language to english because the caravan is still in Spain (we were there in may and return in august). I am trying to get a good suggestion, print it out and take it with me when we return!

miss9

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Magic Sat 2002A
My Location
beds
I have just bought motorhome with this dish on it has a sky remote ,I have put tv to it but no joy can anyone explain where i should start as i have no idea! is it the remote ?if so where can i buy one from?