Ten sports india without smart card?

vehla_jatt

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have matrix reborn with mrb 312 loaded on it..dish tv and 10 feet ku band dish covering 13*E & 26*E..also covering 68*e to 108*e with only one 8 feet c- band o
My Location
faridkot,state:-punjab,india
hello frnd ....some body tell me how i can watch ten sports india without smart card ....my problem is dat i can pay 4 smart card ..but ten sport india does nt issue dere smart card 4 personal use ..i live in small village......so some body help me 2 watch dis channel .....thanx in advance...............

hsbrar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dishtv -Zenega CD 1004S STB
My Location
Punjab,India
Dear Brar,

Hello and Sat Sri Akaal ,

I am very happy to have met you on satellites UK website .

I sent you an emal at invisble.... but no reply ,so posting it here.

It is nice to know you have both DD DTH & Zee DTH .

I am new to DTH and would be very thankful to you if you could help me in this matter.

Please let me know the answers to the following questions :

Q.1. Since you have both DD DTH & Zee DTH which model and brand of Set Top Box are you using ?
Q.2. Which of the Set top box ie of DD DTH or Zee DTH is the best ?
Q.3. Which and of what size of Dish Antenna are you using ?Are your dishes Ku and C band both ?
Q.4. As far as my knowledge goes Hotbird is on the far west at 13 degree East and the elevation is very low ,almost down to the horizon ,How to get this satellite ?
Which Dish antenna are you using to get signals from Hotbird ?What is the size of this antenna ? Did you get the equipment from Faridkot or outside ?If from Faridkot,then where is the dealer located ?
Q.5. Are you getting signals from Hotbird,Asiasat 3,Asiasat2,Thaicom 3,Panamsat 7/10 etc simultaneously ? I am very much interested in receiving foreign signals and sharing the info with you .
Q.6.Are you receiving signals from Arabsat or not ?
Q.7.Have you been able to unscramble signals from satellites ? If so which signals have you been able to unscramble and how ?Which method do you use ?

As I informed you earlier that Im new to DTH but I do have a 8 feet diameter C band dish and an analogue receiver .So please let me know which receiver (Set top Box) and Ku band dish size should I buy to be able to receive foreign signals including those from Hotbird and Arabsat.

I have got to learn a lot about DTH and keys of scrambled signals and a hope an experienced person like you will be able to help in this respect .

Waiting for your reply,

Harjot Singh Brar
hsbrar50*yahoo.co.in

vehla_jatt

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have matrix reborn with mrb 312 loaded on it..dish tv and 10 feet ku band dish covering 13*E & 26*E..also covering 68*e to 108*e with only one 8 feet c- band o
My Location
faridkot,state:-punjab,india
hsbrar said:
Dear Brar,

Hello and Sat Sri Akaal ,

I am very happy to have met you on satellites UK website .

I sent you an emal at invisble.... but no reply ,so posting it here.

It is nice to know you have both DD DTH & Zee DTH .

I am new to DTH and would be very thankful to you if you could help me in this matter.

Please let me know the answers to the following questions :

Q.1. Since you have both DD DTH & Zee DTH which model and brand of Set Top Box are you using ?
Q.2. Which of the Set top box ie of DD DTH or Zee DTH is the best ?
Q.3. Which and of what size of Dish Antenna are you using ?Are your dishes Ku and C band both ?
Q.4. As far as my knowledge goes Hotbird is on the far west at 13 degree East and the elevation is very low ,almost down to the horizon ,How to get this satellite ?
Which Dish antenna are you using to get signals from Hotbird ?What is the size of this antenna ? Did you get the equipment from Faridkot or outside ?If from Faridkot,then where is the dealer located ?
Q.5. Are you getting signals from Hotbird,Asiasat 3,Asiasat2,Thaicom 3,Panamsat 7/10 etc simultaneously ? I am very much interested in receiving foreign signals and sharing the info with you .
Q.6.Are you receiving signals from Arabsat or not ?
Q.7.Have you been able to unscramble signals from satellites ? If so which signals have you been able to unscramble and how ?Which method do you use ?

As I informed you earlier that Im new to DTH but I do have a 8 feet diameter C band dish and an analogue receiver .So please let me know which receiver (Set top Box) and Ku band dish size should I buy to be able to receive foreign signals including those from Hotbird and Arabsat.

I have got to learn a lot about DTH and keys of scrambled signals and a hope an experienced person like you will be able to help in this respect .

Waiting for your reply,

Harjot Singh Brar
hsbrar50*yahoo.co.in
ssa 22 .........brar saab sorry 4 nt ans u in mail ..bcz i m nt at my home.....1} i have 3 stb ...first coship .....2nd digitallworld...3rd..zenega......zenega is supply by dish tv ,,,,,,,,,,all r best 4 c+ku band .....2}i using 3 dishes ...first ku band 9 ft .....make by jams {pateala}......2nd 8 ft c band .....{local make} by vich i recieve asiasat 105......yamal 91.5.....thaicom.......expreess....amd pas 10 on single dish....3rd one is dish tv dth ....anetena......hot bird is easy 2 track now a days i track hotbird in 1999 first den i got very int channel free..and den i track full hotbird {full means hotbird is european sat ..in europe they have very small satt and they fix more anetena in same degree}hot bird carry 5 anetena ..and we can recive only 2and half {we can recive on;y 6 ....4 num antena full and only vertical signal from 3 num antena ......now a days a very small ku band dish available ....vich recive int channel ....so frnd no need 2 get all hotbird .....antena 4 and 6 got very intersting channel 2.....big bro 4 descarmbling 4 pay channel i have stb ......by vich i watch 9 very good mature content channel on hotbird ......and also discovery ..axn ..animal planet........bro i live in village .....thanx ..any more enqirys wel come ..thanx

hsbrar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dishtv -Zenega CD 1004S STB
My Location
Punjab,India
Dear Mr Brar,

Could u plz inform me from where to get Digitall STB ?

Thanks,

H.S.Brar