tequilla x

andy321

Reaction score
Hi all. I am new to all this and need some help. I have installed a ss2 card, progdvb and yankze. I have been trying to get view tequilla x on 19.2 without any success. Ive got yankze showing in the drop down menu so i guess that is ok and i have also instaled the yankze common files along with a recent softcam file into the root dir of progdvb. Ive tried no end of different softcam files. I am not sure if there is anything else that I should be doing.

Any advice appreciated.

Mytoza

Reaction score
Download s2emu and use this instead of yankse. Remember to turn off yankse as these 2 plugins have a tendency not to play well together

Mytoza

andy321

Reaction score
thanks Mytoza. I did have them both instaled and had uninstaled emu. Looks like i got rid of the wrong one! Off to reinstal emu now and remove yankse now.

Cheers

andy321

Reaction score
Still not working. If I go to the info window it gives the following missing seca.cfg. I have been unable to find this file to download

0064 key 0d failed de se!!

no rsa keys :-(

Is it ok to just disable yankse or is it best to remove it comletely?

prof

Reaction score
My Location
In the spare room.
A black screen is all you will get at the moment mate.

Z3r0

has a Regular Member
Reaction score
My Location
Czech Paradise
Think it's best to remove Yankse completely. If you havbe the latest emu you should be fine...

andy321

Reaction score
Still no action and i am geting the same error message as above in the info section. The emu i have is 1.076. the softcam i am using is from a fun6in1mach1 which I downloaded today.

prof

Reaction score
My Location
In the spare room.
When I said you will only see a black screen andy, is because taquilla is not hacked at the moment.

andy321

Reaction score
ah thanks prof, I need to sit back and wait a bit then. I wasnt sure if I was doing something wrong with the instalation of emu and softcam. I assume that if and when it is cracked the codes are added into the latest softcam.

As I said this is all new to me. Some years ago I used to mess around with my old filmnet d2mac decoder spending hours entering all of the latest codes into the card using the buttons on the decoder itself. This is a whole new ball game.
icon7.gif

andy321

Reaction score
OK prof. I will need to hangfire for a bit then. If and when it is cracked do the new codes get added to the softcam file? Are there circumstances where I will need to use yankse instead of emu? Sorry for all the silly questions

prof

Reaction score
My Location
In the spare room.
If it was a simple code change (if only) then yes, when available all you would need to do is download the latest softcam key, and or latest s2emu, however we will just have to be patient and see what happens.
Sometimes I have needed both, not often, just disable one or the other.

khaledh58

Reaction score
hello andy 321
i need your help to tell me from wich site i can the emu

thanks

khaledh58