thank you very much

• Thread starter don'tknowdon'taskme
  • Start date
don'tknowdon'taskme

don'tknowdon'taskme

Part Timer
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 800HD DreamBox 7025 PVR160g HD,500s Dreambox ,Sly+ Full Package,SkyCard 2, And a Eagle 500 Clone DM500 TM755,TM9100 Linux
Channel Master 1.2m,1224EL Supermount Orbit Tracking Motor With c120 Feed Horn Invacom Quad Lnb Cas3 SC Dragon Progr
My Location
that would be telling
a very big thank you to bronking and lancelot for there thread on setting up a pc sky card it helped me a hell of a lot as i was wondering were to start for a fortnite.the thing i can't understand is when i click on a channel i have a popup which says:error filter not found
elecard_mpeg2_video_decoder
what it means i don't know and then i press ok and the channel starts.again a very big thank you guys.

Sir Bronking

Sir Bronking

My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
not sure but....
click on settings
then audio and video
then direct show
what do u see

Attachments

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
The installation of the elecard codec is an install-time option with most recent versions of progDVB IIRC and if that's what you're using.

don'tknowdon'taskme

don'tknowdon'taskme

Part Timer
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 800HD DreamBox 7025 PVR160g HD,500s Dreambox ,Sly+ Full Package,SkyCard 2, And a Eagle 500 Clone DM500 TM755,TM9100 Linux
Channel Master 1.2m,1224EL Supermount Orbit Tracking Motor With c120 Feed Horn Invacom Quad Lnb Cas3 SC Dragon Progr
My Location
that would be telling
no bronking have the same settings as shown yet same popup still pops up .NEXT, i haven't got a clue.it still works and shows the odd smabled channel but why does it show that pop up.

Sir Bronking

Sir Bronking

My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
don said:
no bronking have the same settings as shown yet same popup still pops up .NEXT, i haven't got a clue.it still works and shows the odd smabled channel but why does it show that pop up.
screen print/ picture please

which progdvb version?

when you installed progdvb did you have this

Attachments

Lancelot

Lancelot

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
C:\progdvb\filters.
Click on the elecard reg proggy and restart progdvb.
:-bighappy
L.:)

don'tknowdon'taskme

don'tknowdon'taskme

Part Timer
My Satellite Setup
My Location
that would be telling
Lancelot said:
C:\progdvb\filters.
Click on the elecard reg proggy and restart progdvb.
:-bighappy
L.:)
thank you sorted first time very well done guys first class.is that the only keys you can enter or are there more i had the understanding you can open a lot more with the ss2 then with a stb.

Sir Bronking

Sir Bronking

My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
My Location
cheshire,algeria
go here for plugins for progdvb s2emu 1.22,v plug etc

if you read aikon's diary there's info there (a lot of which you'll know) but make a brew and digest:)