The Chelsea fan's thread!

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Messages
5,145
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
#1
Who should we buy and sell before next season then?



I reckon we should get rid of Glen Johnson, Jarosik, Kezman and Geremi. Maybe also either Forsell or Drogba?!?!? :eek:



We should then get another right back as cover for PF, one or two left backs (depending on how Bridge recovers), a striker (Adriano? Schevchenko?) and maybe two quality midfielders capable of playing on the right (Gerrard? Joaquin? Both!?!)



I think that the jury is still out on Parker, and I'm still not sure on Smertin. I think that the right of midfield needs some fixing though!
 
kleefarr

kleefarr

Specialist Contributor
Messages
659
Likes
68
Location
Please wait! Searching....
My Satellite Setup
An Android TV Box one. ;)
Sly one gone as of tomorrow.
My Location
Please wait. Searching.......
#2
BGonaSTICK said:
Who should we buy and sell before next season then?



I reckon we should get rid of Glen Johnson, Jarosik, Kezman and Geremi. Maybe also either Forsell or Drogba?!?!? :eek:



We should then get another right back as cover for PF, one or two left backs (depending on how Bridge recovers), a striker (Adriano? Schevchenko?) and maybe two quality midfielders capable of playing on the right (Gerrard? Joaquin? Both!?!)



I think that the jury is still out on Parker, and I'm still not sure on Smertin. I think that the right of midfield needs some fixing though!

:eek: Not Forsell!!! In my humble opinion he's is way better than Kezman or Drogba. I know he hasn't actually done much for us, but that's because we didn't give him the opportunity and shipped him out to Birmingham where he was their top goal scorer. If we give him chances next season, I would bet that he scores more goals than Kezman and Drogba combined. Although they aren't bad, Kez and Drogs we're definitely not worth the money.

Cole and Gerrad in, but that's it. Don't want to much change, not now the team, in general, seems to have gelled.

Two points from 4 games!!! I think that it's reasonably safe to say.....

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!
CHELSEA!! CHELSEA!! CHELSEA!!!!!



:)
 
john_graydon

john_graydon

Regular Member
Messages
2,219
Likes
3
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
#3
BGonaSTICK said:
Who should we buy and sell before next season then?



I reckon we should get rid of Glen Johnson, Jarosik, Kezman and Geremi. Maybe also either Forsell or Drogba?!?!? :eek:



We should then get another right back as cover for PF, one or two left backs (depending on how Bridge recovers), a striker (Adriano? Schevchenko?) and maybe two quality midfielders capable of playing on the right (Gerrard? Joaquin? Both!?!)



I think that the jury is still out on Parker, and I'm still not sure on Smertin. I think that the right of midfield needs some fixing though!

Might add Tiago to that he is hit and miss, gives the ball away he should be playing better, Would keep forsell and get rid of parker, Kesman out its no good doing it in reserves. Would keep drogba for another season though, needs to be hitting about 25 goals with the team mates playing around him. And wouldnt A Cole sit right in. Gerrard ??? Lamps, Cole, Mack,Duff, Robbin, Across mid, might not need him although he would be a good Sub..lol
Come on Arsenal, Mour wants to win it. Make a Season of it.

Oh ps is The Humphery BOGARTE STILL THERE CREAMING THE MONEY OUT OF US. Or hase he gone out the back door, havent heard much on him. Cant remember, my alzhimers plays up now and again.
 
BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Messages
5,145
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
#4
john_graydon said:
Might add Tiago to that he is hit and miss, gives the ball away he should be playing better, Would keep forsell and get rid of parker, Kesman out its no good doing it in reserves. Would keep drogba for another season though, needs to be hitting about 25 goals with the team mates playing around him. And wouldnt A Cole sit right in. Gerrard ??? Lamps, Cole, Mack,Duff, Robbin, Across mid, might not need him although he would be a good Sub..lol
Come on Arsenal, Mour wants to win it. Make a Season of it.

Oh ps is The Humphery BOGARTE STILL THERE CREAMING THE MONEY OUT OF US. Or hase he gone out the back door, havent heard much on him. Cant remember, my alzhimers plays up now and again.
I originally included Tiago in my list of kick-outs, but realised how many midfielders I was giving the boot!

Don't think you can kick 6 players out of a side that wins the Premiership and the Champions League in their first year!!!

Bogeynose got the boot a while back when his contract ran out IIRC

Think maybe I would give Forsell a 6 month probation :)

Think Ashley Cole is good, but too 'Arse' for me. Be funny if he plays the employment-rights card at his FA hearing. Could mean that Chelsea get of scott-free! :D

Think the polcy of having two world-class players for each position is spot on, so we need about eight midfielders!
 
BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Messages
5,145
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
#6
Right now?

GREAT!!!! :)

Respect the history, live for today, dream of next season :D
 
Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Messages
25,962
Likes
5,874
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
#7
Aren't todays Chelsea fans just ysterdays disgruntled ManU supporters ?
 
BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Messages
5,145
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
#8
Can't speak for anyone else, but frankly it's inevitable that mass defections will occur. I've supported Chelsea since I was about five, and I'm quite happy to look down my nose at people that switch teams every season or two.

If vast numbers of 'unfans' switch from ManU then I'll just be happy that ManU have that much less cash to spend on players.

The biggest benefit of the Chelsea success for me is not even the domination of the modern game, but the ability to watch my team play every week. :D
 
mhku

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
4,712
Likes
20
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
#9
I've been a fan since I was a kid, as is my dad and was my grandad.

It makes a change to watch them and know they are more likely to win than lose (which was the case under Gullit, Vialli etc even when playing well). Where can we get another Zola? or Osgood or Hollins? Looks like we already have another Bonetti :)
 
kleefarr

kleefarr

Specialist Contributor
Messages
659
Likes
68
Location
Please wait! Searching....
My Satellite Setup
An Android TV Box one. ;)
Sly one gone as of tomorrow.
My Location
Please wait. Searching.......
#10
I've been a fan for 36 years. Yeah I know ... Old fart.

Have a go at this..... :)

BLAST THE ARSE You can change your weapon using the tool bar at the top.
 
BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Messages
5,145
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
#11
New £50M shirt sponsor!

Biggest sponsorship deal in the Premiership. ManU's Vodafone deal was massive at £36M, but this is just nuts!

Just goes to show how much people are being overcharged for their mobile phones... :(


samsung3.jpg


Not sure about the new 4' 6" srtiker though...?!?!?
 
mhku

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
4,712
Likes
20
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
#12
O-Ha a new Zola? :p
 
john_graydon

john_graydon

Regular Member
Messages
2,219
Likes
3
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
#13
BGonaSTICK said:
New £50M shirt sponsor!

Biggest sponsorship deal in the Premiership. ManU's Vodafone deal was massive at £36M, but this is just nuts!

Just goes to show how much people are being overcharged for their mobile phones... :(


samsung3.jpg


Not sure about the new 4' 6" srtiker though...?!?!?
Good job I bought My Samsung TV before they announced it, probally would have paid a couple more hundred euro for it.
 
Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Messages
25,962
Likes
5,874
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
#14
Thats a frigging big shirt
 
john_graydon

john_graydon

Regular Member
Messages
2,219
Likes
3
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
#15
Channel Hopper said:
Thats a frigging big shirt

Thats for Ron Bates, That was one of his perks before leaving.
 
BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Messages
5,145
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
#16
LOL, is that Ken's older, fatter brother?

I think you can tell by the smarmy look on Kenyon and Mours faces that they'd rather be down the pub...
 
Top