The end of my affair

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Yes, after 9 years of pleasure I've ended my affair with my Philips matchline TV. She's a 29", 100hz model and still functioning well but I'm very demanding and she can no longer satisfy me because of her age. So, later this weekend a new model will be introduced, the 32PW9618, very up to date and modern. I'm looking forward to seeing how she performs. :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Always a shame when an old friend has to go Jimbo, but go they have to. :)

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Things will be uneasy at first, but when you get to know her, she'll open up for you m8. Just don't rush it.

PS. You might even bring her to the big BASH.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Razor said:
Things will be uneasy at first, but when you get to know her, she'll open up for you m8. Just don't rush it.

PS. You might even bring her to the big BASH.
Thanks Razor.....Btw re spelling ....you have a long memory. :)

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Just about to end an affair myself, after two years it;s so long hummy and hello D-Master. Can't wait to start playing with her hidden menus. Been told it's in the post(mail) have never seen one up close and wait in the hall for the postman every day, like a lovestruck teenager.
She comes with built in VIA+CONX, and 2CI, must clear a space for her under the TV.

And yes I do have a long memory, but also a forgiving heart. As CH would say ...Always in the **** it's only the depth varies.

RaiUn0

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7020Si+40GB, DiSEqC H-H DarkMotor, Gibertini 1m, Inverto Black Ultra LNB - 42E to 30W.
My Location
Manchester
Let us know how she performs in few months time Jimbo, I might be interested in one of her sisters...

Rai