The FrontDoor Thing !

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Dear All,

What's that "thing" that's buggering-up my browser on your front door. It appears to be some kind of ad, but Netscape hates the "thing".

Take it away !

have Fun,

Mark.

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Yes please do :-hateit , i tried a refresh thinking my browser was playing up but the add was still plop bang in the middle of the screen. Annoying to say the least.

Ahhhhh i feel much better now after having a good moan :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you boys will use underground software :)

Rolf

pp B.Gates

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
it should be OK now ? Its not an advert, its when there is no auction items for some strange reason the page display goes to pot!!

let me know if all is fine with your browser.

Sorry for the late reply, been frazzling in the Spanish sunshine for the past week. Thanks to dishdoctor for the meal Friday and for sending me back in a drunken state :-)

chris

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Bloody hell, that's ANOTHER Brit in Spain!
I tell you guys, there must be some strange magnetism or hypnotic force drawing them all down there. It's like our own European version of the Bermuda Triangle. Perhaps SKy are sending sublimal across the ether. "coooome to Spain.... coooome to la Costa del Sky.... it's only a hundred and twenty in the shade....mmmmm...luverly...."

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
I refer back to my PHEW WHAT A SCORCHER item,but more than that,I refuse to tell
Best of lunch.....Brian