Octagon SF8008 4k Twin
GTMedia V8 UHD
GTMedia GTcombos x 2
Goldmaster SR525 HD
Sat-illimitè F300 hyper
62.0ºE - 63.0ºW
My Location
Alicante, España
........ what really gets under your skin in Spain, and what totally pis***** me off about a lot of the ex-pats who complain " why don´t they speak English here"...........

Agree BP..........still saying the same after 22 years here.

¿Bet you enjoy the life here though....basically all year round in the sun......problems with dishes/LNB's etc etc but would you change it? :(

La palabra 'Mañana' rules .....annoying for us but.....***!!!

Sleep well.

A

Archive4

Agree BP..........still saying the same after 22 years here.

¿Bet you enjoy the life here though....basically all year round in the sun......problems with dishes/LNB's etc etc but would you change it? :(

La palabra 'Mañana' rules .....annoying for us but.....***!!!

Sleep well.

Us Vampires never sleep!

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
For fks sake....typed a massive reply on a tiny phone screen and tapeworm talk decided that it didn't want to send it.... I am not typing it again! Grrrr

And our two retarded Burmese cats just Will. Not. Stop. Yelling! YouTube their ghastly noises....worse than babies.

A

Archive4

For fks sake....typed a massive reply on a tiny phone screen and tapeworm talk decided that it didn't want to send it.... I am not typing it again! Grrrr

And our two retarded Burmese cats just Will. Not. Stop. Yelling! YouTube their ghastly noises....worse than babies.

Hey Jack, or CJ, the cats can't be as bad as the real thing. STOP, RELAX AND THINK OF WHAT EVER INSPIRES YOU MOST. been there, done it, got the tee-shirt! B