The Irish Wizard

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
@waverider...loved the flatscreens

btw i lost half a post as well

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
@CH I will get you the info on that

No need

Ive got all the specs and manual , just need the time and some warmer weather

@waverider, it is mid-engined. The BX engine when fitted sits just in front of the rear wheels

Wheels were courtesy of some eBaying.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Thought you might jimbo......all true bug owners do....the 1302 & 1303 never quite got into the same cult followiing as the flat screens and the 1303 didnt Cal look either!..........Oh by the way hopper.....i have a machine that will burn that blue baby off!......waverider

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Sorry I sidetracked your thread razor i think i ought to start a new one 'Whats your mean machine'.....anyway razor.... take heed to what i said earlier business isn't so tough if you are keen and have the will to succeed..... and it don't matter who's in the same line of business too! just make it your aim to be better than your competitors.....and remember what Jesus said to his deciples! 'Go fourth and multiply' cos that's the attitude i have!...let your customer's advertise for you and dont waste money with the local papers.......(excluding internet!).......waverider

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Me...a SAXO 1.5d...Zero to 60 in 17sec.

When your over 40 years old that fast enough.

Once, when young and wild, bought a mk2 cortina and shoe horned a 3L Capri engine up front.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
LOL... here we go heh heh! i luv a good laugh.....i have a Mitsibushi shogon V6 0 to 60....eventually!.................
.....waverider

ballabooyeah

Reaction score
My Location
County Waterford
Razor - Well if you did get off the ground you have a customer waiting in County Waterford. Where is the price list - I am sure you can set me up easier than me having to get all my stuff from GB ???

Hope all has gone well with what ever you decided to do.