The Official Cerebro Card Thread

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
Hi all I am starting this thread for the Cerebro Card because this is opening up the Premiere Package on Astra 19.2.

Hope people who know more about this card can put all Cerebro Card (Information Only!) here.

rato

International Administrator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800; Nokia 9800s; Nokia 9902S w/T-Rex 3.66
w/ Inverto IDLP-40TL +
Technisat 33 dish; Pace DS430N + Humax HDCI-2000 w/
Gibertini OP 1.25m dish w/Inverto 0.3dB. & Invacom 0.2dB. w/ Spaun SAR 411;
CAS 3;FUN7; SkyStar2; AltDVB;
My Location
Setubal, Portugal
Good ideia Shahid!:) . I'm actually trying to find more info also right now on the Cerebro cards, as I have confirmation also that they are opening the Premi*re channels, even on official Premi*re receivers(Humax PRHD-1000!). The files are usually named "383c" or "384cz" and in hex. format. Some give the feedback that the right file dependes on what type of receiver suites best(:confused ?). For the T-Rex 3.43 w/ Cerebro card, the most used file is the 384cz.

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London UK
rato said:
Good ideia Shahid!:) . I'm actually trying to find more info also right now on the Cerebro cards, as I have confirmation also that they are opening the Premi*re channels, even on official Premi*re receivers(Humax PRHD-1000!). The files are usually named "383c" or "384cz" and in hex. format. Some give the feedback that the right file dependes on what type of receiver suites best(:confused ?). For the T-Rex 3.43 w/ Cerebro card, the most used file is the 384cz.

Rato: Do you own a Cerebro Card?

rato

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
w/ Inverto IDLP-40TL +
My Location
Setubal, Portugal
At this moment, no. But I do have contacts that do own a Cerebro card and have confirmed working w/ T-Rex & Cerebro card w/ the files I mentioned. Both of them have CAS3 & use the Cerebro programmer that is included in the CAS Interface Studio 7.0.

I was going to buy one last month, but since it was on Pred.3.43 and that Premiere is going to change there encryption system by the end of the year, I didn't go for it. Word has it that it is possible to "emulate" the OS of a Cerebro card on a Fun 7 card, but I have never seen or found such a program that can do that.

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London UK
In your opinion will Premiere be back on the next .dra file for the Dragon Cam.
If yes how long will it take? Also you say the Premiere will chnage there encryption next year. What encryption will they use in the new year?
Shahid

rato

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
w/ Inverto IDLP-40TL +
My Location
Setubal, Portugal
Shahid said:
In your opinion will Premiere be back on the next .dra file for the Dragon Cam.
If yes how long will it take? Also you say the Premiere will chnage there encryption next year. What encryption will they use in the new year?
Shahid

I think it will be back, but, the d+ & cabo scene is also a little wobbly these past days, so can't say much that it will be back for certain. I did read(at least what I understood in the Google translation!) on a German forum that Premiere will be changing to NDS Videoguard. Check out dragoncam.org., as thay have a news section.

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London UK
To all Potential Cerebro Card buyers.
There are 2 versions of the Cerebro Card ...v1.1 and v1.5
v.1.5 are working with the Premiere

The latest News on the Cerebro Cards is that there were have two different bios versions. The first generation is not working with these files (v. 1.1), the newer ones (v. 1.5) are.

So in a nutshell if you are thinking of purchasing a Cerebro Card make sure it is Version Bios 1.5.

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London UK
All Versions of Celebro Card now working!

Just to confirm that all versions of the Celebro Card now working for Premiere.

File got released this morning. So you can ignore the V1.1 or V1.5 issue.

I am using the Humax HDCI2000 w/Dragon 4.1 w/ latest Predator.
The Celebro has been loaded with the "384cz" file. All working 100% :) HD World Cup 2006 is back on Premiere HD Sports for me. ! Hooray Hooray :)
Shahid.

flugger

Reaction score
Website
www.footballuncovered.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDCI-2000, T-Rex 3.43, on astra 1
My Location
N.Ireland
any suggestions where to get one of these cards?

PM me if any shop naming isn't allowed on here...

Cheers

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you refresh the page a couple of times to find the right banner advert, then at least one of our advertisers sell them, Pulsat for starters :)

jagost02

Single
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Yamaha YZF-R1
My Location
North of the Tejo & South of the Thames
Rato/Shahid

Are these cards auto update or do they need to be reprogrammed every key change? Anyhow I have one on order and should arrive during the next couple of days, hopefully before the next Portugal game on Wednesday :D .

Regards,
Jagost02

worpman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
worpman
Hi people!
There have been two dates when cerebro stopped decoding the provider.
First date was 15th of February, second was 15th of June.
The provider refreshed the rom-version the time before and it seems the key too on 15th of June. So every-time the provider changes the key there will be the need of new files. About changing the whole system from nagra to nds I still haven`t heard. The provider has the problem of about 2 million boxes with the old betacrypt system. They are sending nagravision with the betacrypt header. So they would have to do it like that with nds too.
Or they will have to offer the customers special prices for new receivers with new system
greetz

worpman

jagost02

Single
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Yamaha YZF-R1
My Location
Thank you Worpman,

This means that it will be a while before Premiere does anything viable to change the setup and therefore justifies in my humble opinion, the investment in a Cerebro card.

Regards,
Jagost02

THEPOTFISH

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TOPFIELD PVR 4000, REALITYCAM PH.1.1019,DragonCam pred 3.43,&Loader card,MR 1.17, MM>MR1.70, X-CAM xcrypto 1.40 MATRIX REVOLUTION 2.23, 2x Titaniumcard,TITAN,OPOScard1.03,en 1.05.CEREBRO, TITANCARD, fun 4,6,7,Knotcard I,MIIcard,Platinumcard,PENTAcard
My Location
NED.
jagost02 said:
Thank you Worpman,

This means that it will be a while before Premiere does anything viable to change the setup and therefore justifies in my humble opinion, the investment in a Cerebro card.

Regards,
Jagost02

AND i second THAT:p

THEPOTFISH;) Cerebro (ownerO-Ha )

jagost02

Single
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Yamaha YZF-R1
My Location
Since I am awaiting the arrival of my new baby (Cerebro card) I have been reading up on the subject. A word of caution:

"Don't use cerebro loader v1.06 to update your card, because is not working."

It appears that alot of people are stating that the latest firmware 15-06-2006cannot be loaded with this loader. Also do not attempt to use any loader previous to this one since there sems to be a time bomb of some sort in it. The Duolabs loader for the CAS3 seems to be working fine still.

By the way the valid ATR for the card at the moment is:
Card ATR : hex codes removed

Regards,
Jagost02

jagost02

Single
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Yamaha YZF-R1
My Location
A little description of why so many files in the Cerebro zip file:

Posted by Ichijoe on funfiles.ws:

"It's best to start off with the 384CZ (C=Sat, Z=Dbox2),.
Barring that you could try the 384DZ version as well (D=Cable, Z=Dbox2)
Files that just end in c or d are also for Dbox1 as z donates if a Card is K02 or S02 (i.e. Dbox2)

The 383 Files are normaly for Dbox1, but should also work just fine with T-Rex, and the current predator. Allthough for some '*~#'ing reasion Kable Deutscland just won't claer on my SAT-DVR 2xCI W/T-Rex. Even though it works just fine on that blasted Galaxis EasyWorld, With the correct Image 'DZ' I don't even need the T-Rex! >=("

It appears that the Dreambox and some receivers may work without the T-rex, with only the Cerebro but I'm not sure how given this last statement. I think it may have to do with cam3d.

Regards,
Jagost02

jagost02

Single
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Yamaha YZF-R1
My Location
Sorry about all the posts but Shahid did say this was information thread... :D

Once again this was posted on funfile.ws a while back by Quarckx on

"Dream and C e r e b r o

----------------------------------------------------------

Dreambox Users:
tested on dm500, work probably with dm70xx

First, you need an external smartcard reader to plug on your dream
Then, program your card in phoenix 3.6Mhz mode with 38xCx files for satellite or 38xDx files for cable.
Finally, use your external reader in phoenix 6Mhz mode (that's why you cannot use the internal reader) .. and enjoy !!!

work perfectly with camd3.833/NewCS1.14 "

If this helps anyone bravo!!! Otherwise you can skip it.

Regards,
Jagost02

jagost02

Single
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Yamaha YZF-R1
My Location
Boyz I'm on a roll tonight ban me if I go to far on the posts....hehhehehe... Please dont I live for this forum now!

I found this story. I'm not sure if it is true but it is intersting any comments would be appreciated. Originally posted 11-12-2005, by OldTimer on funfiles.ws.

"Re: Cerebro O/S
------------------------------------------------------------

Due to the fact that Cerebro Card has no other purpose than hack Premiere German satellite pr purposeovider, the German court has declared this card illegal, therefore all Sat.de shop selling cerebro card are under inquiery since 6/12/05.

All detenders of such cards are then in possession of an Illegal material.

They should have registered their card for like open your Hotel door, like others & Law could'nt apply directely to sellers for a un suspected use of the card instead of original purpose.

& now guess everyone will want one ..well hint for cerebro owners please transfert all Os/ codes & else for a legal Smartcard

You can't punish curiosity, greed you can.

Translation & Mix of latest news. "

King 13 wrote on 11-12-2005, 20:42:58 funfiles.ws:

Cerebro warning b 4 u buy
------------------------------

Premiere-hoe: police advances against Smartcard-distributor
At the past Tuesday, Cerebro-cards, Programmiersoftware and customer list in the connection with the hoe of the premiere were guaranteed in house searches in the total federal territory -encoding. The Münchener police announced this now. Would indicate

The Nagravision 2003 used by the Münchener Pay-TV-transmitter premiere since the end of October to the encoding of the radiated TV-program had been cancelled after various reports. To the use, a Smartcard with RSA-chip of the type "Cerebro" came at the same time inclusive OS for approximately 100 Euro. According to police report, these cards become of the manufacturer actually only after termination of certain agreements and security regulations at commercial end users banished. A did not banish would result at end user usually.

From the 26.11.2005, a software had been offered now in the internet, with which the Cerebro-cards could be programmed, in order to decode the offer of the Pay-TV transmitter. Because such cards in this form serve exclusively to the evasion of the encoding, Munich represents according to district attorney's office the manufacture and that banished these cards an offense after the Zugangsdienste-Schutzgesetz (ZKDSG). After premiere had placed at the 30.11.2005 punishment notice against numerous operators of Satellitenshops, that came as a distributor of these cards into question, the district attorney's office included Munich I the ascertainments and applied for finally for altogether 20 objects in the total federal territory of search decisions.

These became now Munich, Kommissariat 241 (CORP. IuK-crime) at the 6.12.2005 under coordination of the police headquarters, carried out. At the same time corresponding evidence could be guaranteed according to the police at all objects. There is a final overview over manufacturer and distribution channels according to police report first after analysis of all documents. Unambiguously could be assessed however already now that the demand had increased after these cards since the Bekanntwerden of the possibility of the cost-free reception explosion good. A statement over the amount of the previously sold cards not yet could be encountered.

"Through the fast and consistent action of the district attorney's office Munich I and the CORP. IuK of the police headquarters Munich might the pertinent dealers in the near future before a further banished back fright", meant the police. District attorney's office and police referred moreover on that that the use of the Cerebro-cards would represent through the Endnutzer an offense of the computer fraud and would be therefore punishable.

rabbi."

Regards,
Jagost02

rato

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
w/ Inverto IDLP-40TL +
My Location
Setubal, Portugal
Now a owner of a Cerebro card. Put in file 384cz and voilá... the Germans are back!:D

jagost02

Single
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Yamaha YZF-R1
My Location
rato said:
Now a owner of a Cerebro card. Put in file 384cz and voilá... the Germans are back!:D

Congrats!!! Welcome to the club. Youre going to go blind with so much HD and mature content. As a matter of fact I haven't seen shahid around ;-)

Regards,
Jagost02