the prophecy of the maya calendar says,yery bad thing for the year 2012..!

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello Just found!
this intresting article,on _pm-magazin.de!

sounds very bad..!!

The prophecy of the Maya

A thousand years ago believing the sun of the Mayan civilization in Central America sank in unexplained ways. They left us with a prophecy: for 2012 stands at a turning point. And now of the sun is going crazy. Meets in the prophecy?

If scientists are currently inspecting the solar disk, they see something that makes them worry: nothing. The sun shines spotlessly. It usually has a few spots: sometimes more, sometimes less. Reliable whose number usually fluctuates at a rate of about eleven years. After a poor season in spots it is now time for a few dark spots on the Glutball. But nothing! Unstained stares the sun down on us. "It's the longest spotless period since a hundred years ago, surprised the Sun researcher Sami Solanki from the Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research in Katlenburg-Lindau," and we do not know why. "Is still to the constant stream of particles, by proceeds of the sun - the solar wind - the lowest ever measured intensity waned. What is wrong with our central star? In fact, scientists have been expected by the end of 2012, the next phase of intense solar activity.

Perhaps the astrologers of the Maya have had interesting things to say about it. Millennia ago, namely, its people had a critical eye on the sun. Not out of scientific interest, but because their fate depended on it. They lived in a landscape that is extremely sensitive to the activity of the sun - where today Mexico and Guatemala are. The Maya built massive pyramids, invented rubber ball and chocolate, creating a unique calendar - and left us a mysterious prophecy for 2012 stands at a huge turning point! What exactly they saw is not recorded. In return, we know exactly to the day when it will arrive on: 21 December. Then, at the winter solstice ends, the "fourth sun" of the Mayan calendar, and the fifth is dawning. A new era begins.

Now a big guessing game has broken out about what awaits us in three years.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I think they were talking about Digital Switchover in the London Region, but they are out by a month or so. Not bad for that period of time though.;) :-rofl2

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Well, it's sun outage week this week. Maybe its going to be the Mother of all sun outages in 2012 and all dishes will reflect back to their satellites and melt them.:)

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
hm,hope ,all satellite operators,have a good insurance!
normaly the sun,have his deepest point,in april,then the can melt the lnb,under bad circumstances!

the egis motor have a emergency programm inside,when i put in my coordinates,the nitec controll box,callculate ,the time,when the sun stands,on his nearest points,and before the lnb could get any damage,it makes peep and the antenna moves away,in a "save" position!