The Reality Cam news

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
Firstly hello to rolfw, jimbo, 2old4this if you are reading this post. Just want to pass on the message that the reality cam is a good buy. Bought one today for £79, it can be loaded with latest files which is named phonix.upd without the need of a programmer if you own a lappy with pcmcia slot. channels me have unscrambled are TPS and the Multivsions package with the lovly mature content at night. Is this old news I am rumbling on about? :)

Shahid

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Shahid said:
Firstly hello to rolfw, jimbo, 2old4this if you are reading this post. Just want to pass on the message that the reality cam is a good buy. Bought one today for £79, it can be loaded with latest files which is named phonix.upd without the need of a programmer if you own a lappy with pcmcia slot. channels me have unscrambled are TPS and the Multivsions package with the lovly mature content at night. Is this old news I am rumbling on about? :)

Shahid
You can get these with almost anything now.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, had one for the last 5 months Shahid, been around for a while. :)

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
Dear rolfw and Reality Cam experts.

Whats channels/packages are actually clearing using the Reality Cam.
All I can get clearing is TPS ( films stuff) and Multivision.
Also when I go to the Reality Cam in the CI option in my digibox and clic on the phonix there is a whole host of options CAS, SMARTCARD, INFORMATION how do you use that. There is even a utilty and key editor that pops up. This is all exiting stuff for a novice like me. I hope you can shed some light.

Shahid