The Ultimate Idiot Guide by Stick,Rolf,Gameboy & TG! Answers,Tips & Tools .pdf format

albaniasat

Reaction score
Not a word added, not a word removed. . I have added bookmarks for easy navigation and easy printing.

If this guide in .pdf format is usefull to anybody I can make a better one as this was done in a hurry.

T_G you are free to remove my post (or your post ?!) if it is unnecessary. :)

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Elgato into G4 17 in for Apple DVB-T captures.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
albaniasat said:
Not a word added, not a word removed. . I have added bookmarks for easy navigation and easy printing.

If this guide in .pdf format is usefull to anybody I can make a better one as this was done in a hurry.

It is a neat way to have the sticky on file so I would say, add it to the sticky thread as a downloadable
PROVIDED
albaniasat promises, and keeps his (or her) promise, to keep it updated as the sticky providfes more info for us idiots.
hmmm
just had a thought

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
albaniasat said:

Must say well done with it, but i noticed the left hand menu is very wide and to read the script on the right side you have to move the left hand henu back in again. If you know what i mean, and im using a 17" widescreen lappie.

albaniasat

Reaction score
At john_graydon

well you are right. But is it still wide if you close the bookmarks window on the left ?

I made this file very quickly and I didn't do a lot of modification in it from the original page because I don't know if it usefull or not yet.

It can be better for sure and I can make it narrow soon.