Theme X channels Suddenly gone. Is it same for u?

suroor26

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have hotbird connected to a lan receiver and satellite sharing receiver
My Location
U.A.E
theme x channels are down since so many days. i have a lan receiver maxx and also a satellite sharing receiver Zone here in middle east. in both these it is showing scrambled in all its channels. it was fine but now it is not there. can anybody say when will it come back. or atleast can any body say if it is same for you also?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The channels disappeared off air a couple of days ago. According to one report I have seen there had been a fire at one of the the uplink stations. If true they may come back in a few days or it could be a few months.

However you are using one of the hard wired card share receivers arent you. If you lost your channels a while back then you need to talk to your card share operator - no-one else chan help you.

Also discussion of these pay server receivers is not permitted on this forum.

suroor26

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have hotbird connected to a lan receiver and satellite sharing receiver
My Location
U.A.E
sorry. i didn't know i could not mention about those receivers in this forum.
and about the hard wired card share receivers, i don't think so it is due to that reason. i started not receiving those channels when others also started not receving it and i think it might be the problem of the channel itself. and i didn't know about the fire. but now i think it is 1 month since i am not receiving theme x. is it same for others too? and i really want them back.

tahnk u.

Analoguesat said:
The channels disappeared off air a couple of days ago. According to one report I have seen there had been a fire at one of the the uplink stations. If true they may come back in a few days or it could be a few months.

However you are using one of the hard wired card share receivers arent you. If you lost your channels a while back then you need to talk to your card share operator - no-one else chan help you.

Also discussion of these pay server receivers is not permitted on this forum.

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
yes mate same for everyone no matter what system/card/server they use

regards dave