Thinking of buying a set specifically to get xxx channels

R

radio

My Satellite Setup
none yet!
My Location
Scotland
Im thinking of getting a setup just to watch the xxx channels. So what exaclty do i need for this? Are these dragon cam ect legit? Do i have to buy a legit card to watch all the mature content or can i down load patchs and keys to watch it all for free?

So whats the best setup to get maximum mature content?

T

timbo86

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020, CM 1.2 with invacom quad c120 & channelmaster feedhorn.
My Location
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hello. Yes, Dragon cam is legal. I use one myself. Can I suggest that you get a ten on one card for I think about £180 plus delivery. This will get you ten mature content channels for 12 months of Hotbird. This card is legal. What setup do you have?

T

timbo86

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Just checked, Its called M.C.T or multi channel television.
channels include, Amateur tv, Fantasy tv, In X World, s_x tv, mature content tv, s_x plus tv, s_x glamour tv, SCT, Ultra plus tv and s_x best tv.
There are Two mature content channels avaiable with Dragon, Spice Platunim and Playboy UK.
Hope this can be of help.....!

R

radio

My Satellite Setup
none yet!
My Location
Scotland
I dont have a setup yet, Which box should i get was thinking of one of the techomates ones, Also all these channel extreme hardcore and what about the XXX on the other sats?

T

timbo86

My Satellite Setup
My Location
This is the best that Hotbird has to offer.As for other satellites, I get the DigitALB package which is an Albanian based network. They show Free X, Xtv2, Xtv3 an their own 24 hour Erotic channel.These channels are from 16 East.The Technomate 1500CI+ is a good machine.Has a universal card reader and can be patched to pick up the rest that is on offer.Will set you back about £130.That would be my choice.

M

MattJ

My Satellite Setup
Sky Digibox, Technomate 5500, Humax CR-5510 and Comag Porty 2
Dragon CAM
45/80cm mesh dishes, 35cm solid dish, Triax TD110
My Location
North-West England
I currently have the MCT package, it has something to cater for most tastes - straight, lesbain, mature content & extreme.

This is best all round package for mature content, another possible satellite for mature content is 30W (Hispasat) - Dragon will currently open the mature content channel "Venus" at 30W.

I think all Dragon CAMs include a 9 month subscription to INXS & XPLUS - both mature content channels.