Thinking of buying a set specifically to get xxx channels

radio

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none yet!
My Location
Scotland
Im thinking of getting a setup just to watch the xxx channels. So what exaclty do i need for this? Are these dragon cam ect legit? Do i have to buy a legit card to watch all the mature content or can i down load patchs and keys to watch it all for free?

So whats the best setup to get maximum mature content?

timbo86

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020, CM 1.2 with invacom quad c120 & channelmaster feedhorn.
My Location
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hello. Yes, Dragon cam is legal. I use one myself. Can I suggest that you get a ten on one card for I think about £180 plus delivery. This will get you ten mature content channels for 12 months of Hotbird. This card is legal. What setup do you have?

timbo86

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Just checked, Its called M.C.T or multi channel television.
channels include, Amateur tv, Fantasy tv, In X World, s_x tv, mature content tv, s_x plus tv, s_x glamour tv, SCT, Ultra plus tv and s_x best tv.
There are Two mature content channels avaiable with Dragon, Spice Platunim and Playboy UK.
Hope this can be of help.....!

radio

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none yet!
My Location
Scotland
I dont have a setup yet, Which box should i get was thinking of one of the techomates ones, Also all these channel extreme hardcore and what about the XXX on the other sats?

timbo86

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
This is the best that Hotbird has to offer.As for other satellites, I get the DigitALB package which is an Albanian based network. They show Free X, Xtv2, Xtv3 an their own 24 hour Erotic channel.These channels are from 16 East.The Technomate 1500CI+ is a good machine.Has a universal card reader and can be patched to pick up the rest that is on offer.Will set you back about £130.That would be my choice.

MattJ

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Digibox, Technomate 5500, Humax CR-5510 and Comag Porty 2
Dragon CAM
45/80cm mesh dishes, 35cm solid dish, Triax TD110
My Location
North-West England
I currently have the MCT package, it has something to cater for most tastes - straight, lesbain, mature content & extreme.

This is best all round package for mature content, another possible satellite for mature content is 30W (Hispasat) - Dragon will currently open the mature content channel "Venus" at 30W.

I think all Dragon CAMs include a 9 month subscription to INXS & XPLUS - both mature content channels.