thinking of patching my tm1500 ci+ super

Elspuddy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tm 1500+ super, macbook pro, 360, wii. pc
My Location
ascot uk
but i don't know what patch to get, darkman's of the one off the technomate site.
I'm mostly looking for the adult channels and music channels
at the mo i got my dish pointing at 13E because some little bird told me se* view is fta at the mo and i am looking to get a sub for them channels.

EDIT : if this is not the right place in the forums then mods please move it :)

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Hi,
The latest Darkmans patch for your receiver will open
the _TPS _Multivision channels available on Hotbird with AU.

Some of those go adult when it gets late.

delectable

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky +, Technomate 1500ciSuper, Dreambox 7025, 85 cm Transparent dish, titanium 0.2lnb, Tecnomate 2200 motor
My Location
UK
Stupid question probably but what's AU?

Got the latest patch.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
It just means the keys are automatically updated, which is a good job on TPS as they change every few minutes.

delectable

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky +, Technomate 1500ciSuper, Dreambox 7025, 85 cm Transparent dish, titanium 0.2lnb, Tecnomate 2200 motor
My Location
UK
Thanks

Are there any particular channels I have to leave the box on for the AUs to kick in? How long does it normally take? Do I have to press anything?

I left it on M6 for a while and was briefly shown the Simpsons in french but then it went again showing 'scrambled channel'.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
I usually leave it on France 4, but any channel on that frequency works, you might have to leave it a couple of minutes but once it opens you can go to any of the TPS channels.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Its best to sort your channels so that the chosen update channel ( I have used Equida) is close to the other multivision channels in your epg, as you will need to go back to the the channel once in a while to re-update. I think it probably loses it if you go to another package.

delectable

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Left it on M6 over night from 11pm but still scrambled in the morning.

I'll try your suggested channels.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
It should only take a few minutes, try france 4, and if it still doesn't update, check that the patch is working, go into the menu, system information, and look for Cas and Biss options, if you can't see them then you either haven't got the patch installed or it is turned off.
To turn the patch on/off you go into Menu, system information and enter 2004, but the patch should be automatically turned on after installation.
If your receiver is patched correctly try deleting the channels and re-scanning them in.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Mickha said:
It should only take a few minutes, try france 4, and if it still doesn't update, check that the patch is working, go into the menu, system information, and look for Cas and Biss options, if you can't see them then you either haven't got the patch installed or it is turned off.
To turn the patch on/off you go into Menu, system information and enter 2004, but the patch should be automatically turned on after installation.
If your receiver is patched correctly try deleting the channels and re-scanning them in.

I have found that sometimes it does not seem to descramble ( I don't know if I'm waiting long enough), but I tend to select another channel and then go back to the update channel and then it descrambles after a short period.

delectable

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
I used your tip and Equida to decode. Worked a treat.

Thanks guys.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500ci+
90cm dish
My Location
shetland islands
Hi can you help me. I have a tm1500ci+ i have patched it a couple of times but now it wont work. I contacted technomate and they dont want to know since i have had 3rd party software installed. I download the patch and loader and do all as i should but it will not read the decoder when i turn it on??

Do you know what i can do to sort this?

Thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Try reverting to the official software.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
busterringpiece said:
Hi can you help me. I have a tm1500ci+ i have patched it a couple of times but now it wont work. I contacted technomate and they dont want to know since i have had 3rd party software installed. I download the patch and loader and do all as i should but it will not read the decoder when i turn it on??

Do you know what i can do to sort this?

Thanks

Hi,
Not sure what you're saying.
Is the patch or official software getting to the box OK?
Like is the display counting up on the box as it gets downloaded.

If not then you may have sufferred a failed update.

A procedure has been reported to possibly overcome this problem.
It involves turning the box off at the back. Starting the software loader,
and press connect at the same time as switching the box back on.
Do this at your own risk and only if the update is failing.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500ci+
90cm dish
My Location
shetland islands
Hi thanks for the reply.

Its my first time on this site and im not so familiar with how it works.

I have started the patch then switch it on at the back but it does not read the decoder or does the lcd blink to indicete its downloading.

i really cant sus it out.

Robbo71 said:
Hi,
Not sure what you're saying.
Is the patch or official software getting to the box OK?
Like is the display counting up on the box as it gets downloaded.

If not then you may have sufferred a failed update.

A procedure has been reported to possibly overcome this problem.
It involves turning the box off at the back. Starting the software loader,
and press connect at the same time as switching the box back on.
Do this at your own risk and only if the update is failing.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
busterringpiece said:
I have started the patch then switch it on at the back

Why have you switched the receiver on after starting to download the patch, surely the receiver should already be on.

Find it strange that Technomate don't want to know about 3rd party software (Darkman's patch) as they put it on my receiver when I bought it.
And that's an official Technomate shop (Myer's in East London) not something off of e-bay.

Yorks

Mentally unstable.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pretend to know what I'm doing. Only the clever ones rumble me.
My Location
S. Yorks
Rob said:
Find it strange that Technomate don't want to know about 3rd party software (Darkman's patch) as they put it on my receiver when I bought it.
And that's an official Technomate shop (Myer's in East London) not something off of e-bay.

Yes but that's the retailer - not the manufacturer. It won't have been supplied from Technomate like that.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Yorks said:
Yes but that's the retailer - not the manufacturer. It won't have been supplied from Technomate like that.

You wont get it supplied by the manufacturer of course, but Myer's is now renamed Technomate and they patched my receiver.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500ci+
90cm dish
My Location
shetland islands
If i just start the loader then nothing happens so i tried switching it on as i start the patch and still nothing happens.

There must be some soulution. It works ok just the patching that does not!

Rob said:
Why have you switched the receiver on after
starting to download the patch, surely the receiver should already be on.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Have you got the right serial cable? There are 2 types - wired straight through and cables crossed over internally. If you have the wrong type the connection wont work