This Page Cannot Be Displayed

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
For the last few days, I've received the 'This Page Cannot Be Displayed' error message whenever I've tried to access the Satellites Online web site. Has there been a problem with the server or is the fault at my end? I've had no trouble with any other web sites.

wolsty

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Problem with the server Wolsty, I've had the same problems.

Rolf

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
It seems the server crashed on Friday due to overload, Its now re-booted and fully working again.

chris

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
Thank goodness for that! I was wondering where you'd gone. Welcome back.

wolsty

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Ive still had problems this morning

A lot of e-mail worms were sent over the Christmas period and many servers were not updated early enough to fight them. Some of the clients I deal with on a daily basis have still not recovered from the attacks.

Best to get a recent and reliable firewall protection and Anti Virus kit (no I dont sell them 2Old !)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 07-Jan-02 AT 07:50 PM (GMT)]Are you sure CH? LOL

Anyone wanting either can get them at http://www.grisoft.com (Antivirus) and http://www.zonelabs.com (Firewall), both are FREE.

http://www.antivirus.com PcCillin antivirus, $29.95 but superb, doesn't slow down the system like McAfee or Norton. You can also get an online check at this site.

It is essential to keep these updated at least once a week for the latest profiles.

Rolf