"Ticker" - Seagull "Craption" movie

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
That's it, this is 100% the last Steven Seagull film I will ever watch. If anyone sees me on the couch watching ANY of his they have my written permission to castrate me with a blunt instrument. I don't know what made me watch it last night, I am sure I swore not to see one of his dull fillms the last time already. Maybe it was because I saw that Dennis Hopper was in it, or maybe it was because there wasn't anything else on. In any case, I just can't believe it. One dimensional acting, confused plot and banal plot, predictable ending, another boring crazy genious bomber with a fake irish accent (Hopper) and fat Steven the ever mysterious zen loving guru cop. Utter C.R.A.P and a waste of time. As I was almost prepared to rip out my own face to end my misery I hope this warning will save another poor soul trapped by another pointless SeeDull movie. P.S. I do deserve a medal because I watched it to the end, always hoping for a change in quality, but it never came.

Caned Toad

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Portland DP100 STB,
Asus Tiger Hybrid +
Kworld DBT100 +
Skystar 2 HTPC
My Location
UK
Yeah it was OK :D

Wasn't giving it 100%, not entirely sure what was going on at all.

1 thing, that bomb at the end, if it was supposed to be a gas that mixed into the air and then was detonated by the building below exploding, why was the basement explosive timed to go off a minute earlier... or did I mis-hear?

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
"Out of Reach" looked worse..

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Caned Toad said:
Yeah it was OK :D

Wasn't giving it 100%, not entirely sure what was going on at all.

1 thing, that bomb at the end, if it was supposed to be a gas that mixed into the air and then was detonated by the building below exploding, why was the basement explosive timed to go off a minute earlier... or did I mis-hear?

Lol god knows...it's a Steven Seedull Zen thing. The upper bomb meditates and then "knows" when to go off.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
mhku said:
"Out of Reach" looked worse..

*ahem* - Roadhouse has just started on BBC1

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Which film has the worst fighting? Steven "Aikido" Seagull or Mr. Dirty Dancing's fake Tai Chi.

Caned Toad

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Portland DP100 STB,
Asus Tiger Hybrid +
Kworld DBT100 +
Skystar 2 HTPC
My Location
UK
From RT:
This gloriously brainless modern-day western is a treat from start to finish, and possibly the one and only time that a bouncer will ever get the full Hollywood hero treatment.
:-bash
'Western' is the show stopper for me...

Think I'll watch 'Possessed by the Night' on Zone Horror:
Erotic thriller about a mutant embryo
Now that's high brow class!:cool:

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
I watched "City of God" (Cidade de Deus) tonight so I'm resetting the clever/ dumb balance.

But there's not enough fighting in Roadhouse...

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Listen, if fat bastard Seagul wants to make straight-to-video flicks - its only because there are a gazzilion numbnut fans out there. I am one of them.

I have watched some of his most recent bit-part, clap-trap shite. Thankfully, I only have the 'Under Siege' duo in my DVD collection.

Word of warning. IMDB has no less than two films in post-production and two more in production for 2006/2007 :eek:

Expect them to infect your DVD store soon, hehe. Coz, you probably won't have to put up with them at the cinema.:D

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Steven Segal has a very low voice delivery and often sounds like he's minching. He's the hardest mature content in the village I know. :D Not bad action movies, but low on dialogue. Let's put it this way, it's not Shakespeare.

By the way TG, I've not seen this flick. ;)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Channel Hopper said:
*ahem* - Roadhouse has just started on BBC1

Well, the one good point about this movie is the music, Jeff Healey is a very good blues guitarist. Went to see him in concert as well! Go listen to his Blue Jeans Blues, out of this world rock-blues solo :)