Timer Recording and Sound

bobdisk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AB IPbox 9000HD & Humax Foxsat+ HD, and about to upgrade dish, dont know what for yet!
My Location
Near Heathrow, UK
Has anyone noticed that when a timer record is set on a channel that has more than one sound channel, for example BBC HD, (has Dolby Digital, and plain stereo) it will always record only the second channel (not Dolby Digital.) Sometimes this channel has the audio description, so you cannot turn it off if you dont want it. Sometimes the BBC SD programmes have the normal sound on the first channel, with the audio description on the second channel, so you get only the audio description. I have been unable to find any way to set which audio channel to record. Has anyone else noticed this, and found an answer? If you record manually, you can select which sound to record.

bobdisk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AB IPbox 9000HD & Humax Foxsat+ HD, and about to upgrade dish, dont know what for yet!
My Location
Near Heathrow, UK
No replies, so i guess no one has any answers, have they???:confused :confused

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
You havent mentioned what image you are using on your reciever?

There aren't that many Cuberevo / AB IPbox 9000 HD users here on the forum. I just got mine recently and have not noticed the problem you mention. I've been using an Enigma2.

bobdisk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Near Heathrow, UK
I am using r9341 (May09). I tried r11102 (Nov09), but it crashed, so I had to revert to r9341.